2019 Nissan Sentra Lease Numbers - Initial Numbers From Dealer

Hey Leasehackrs. My aunt requested my help with regards to getting her in a new car. She really wants a Nissan Sentra. She is currently driving a 20 year old Taurus with no air conditioning.

At any rate, I was just sent the below term sheet from a local Southern NJ Nissan dealership.

I am not fond of her paying $279 a month for a base Sentra when I see Tundra deals on here for less.

Where in this term sheet is the area for the most improvement?

Thanks!
AJ

I’d benchmark here and reach out if she can’t beat it.

1 Like

That discount is atrocious. No one is knocking down Nissan’s doors for a Sentra.

2 Likes

Lol that’s an insane quote. That car is garbage especially in rental car base trim, for that payment you can be any number of far superior vehicles.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree. I’d prefer she get a Corolla. That may end up being the case. In any event, what’s an appropriate discount?

I morally can’t help. I wouldn’t drive it if Nissan paid me to. My fiancée is leasing a $33k Terrain SLT for less and I didn’t even think it was that good of a deal. Take a step back, search the forums thoroughly, understand how lease payments are calculated and what is leasing ‘well’ currently. Point her in that direction. If she still insists on a base Sentra, she’s not wifey material.

3 Likes

Well, she’s definitely not wifey material, because she’s my aunt, lol.

3 Likes

Ah sorry misread.

In this case, from personal experience with family, don’t even bother trying to help :rofl:

I might be the only person in the world who likes the Nissan Sentra but I pay less for a Rogue with 15 K a year. The gas mileage isn’t even significantly worse considering that it’s a compact crossover.

Why don’t you message me what you’re looking for and i’ll save you lots of money?

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Based on the feedback, you’ve confirmed by gut instincts that I should avoid the Sentra altogether and look to the Corolla or Civic. Thanks.