2019 Nissan Murano S Sale $215/Month for 24 Months! DAS: 1st Month+DMV+Bank+Local Tax Loyalty Required VPP Not Required

2019 Nissan Murano S AWD Sale!
$215/Month, 12k Miles/Year, 24 Months
Due at Signing: 1st months payment + DMV fee + Bank fee + Local Taxes
**Must Qualify for Nissan Loyalty Program (see below)
VPP NOT REQUIRED - If available, will only further decrease posted price

New loyalty program has been introduced. Must have an expiring Nissan lease in the household. Must be returning expiring Nissan lease when picking up new Nissan lease.

Call 718-889-6886
(Inquire regarding SV/SL/Plat trims)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Nissan Murano s AWD
MSRP: $ 34,450.00
Monthly Payment: $ 215
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1940
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00065
Residual: 66%
Available Incentives: $750 Loyalty (Must Qualify), $600 VPP (Must Qualify)
Region: Northern
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

how does a person qualify for VPP for these Nissan/Infiniti deals

Hey, VPP discount is offered by an employer. if you are working for one of the companies that is in partnership with Nissan/Infiniti, then youd qualify.
to check employed, you can tell me the full name of the company you work for and i will check it against a list

HI,
i’m interested in higher trims- Murano, -SV + premium package - 15 k per year.
Also considering Rogue - SV, AWD + premium package - 15 per year. Current Nissan Lease holder.

I am currently leasing an Infinity QX60 and want to also add a lease of Murano SL. I also own 2012 maxima and 2013 altima. Do I qualify for loyalty cash?

I saw a $2000 bonus cash for the SL. I live in PA zip 19608. Interested in leasing the Murano SL AWD 24/12k or 36/12k.

Please let me know the payments and drive off for both 24/12k and 36/12k.

Thanks

Hi Can you help me with numbers for below:

Nissan Rogue third row seat 10 or 12k for 24 months

My details:
Current Sentra lease expiring in last week of August
Zip 48375

OPs ad says NY & NJ in tags, I doubt he can help you in Michigan unless you want to fly here for pickup.

2019 Rogue doesn’t come with 3rd row.

I can do that if the deal makes sense

So I would suggest you either PM the OP, or call him at the number listed in his ad.

Seems like a fabulous deal. Why can’t this just be nissan loyalty vs returning. Just leased a nissan. Would be open to leasing another as I have another car expiring.