2019 Nissan Murano S AWD $270 with tax

Signed a 2019 Nissan Murano S AWD! Took about 4 hours of emailing and calls to get a dealer willing to meet my goal selling price. Also turned in my 2016 Nissan Altima SR 4 payments early. How did I do?

2019 Nissan Murano S AWD
MSRP: $ 34,600
Selling Price: $31,328 + 960 (4 remaining lease payments from 16 Altima)…
Invoice: $32,485
Monthly Payment: $270
Drive-Off Amount: $600
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12
MF: .00065
Residual: 56
Incentives: $4950
Region: Akron, OH

Read so much on this forum leading up to this… so thank you all for the shared advice! Always been able to get great deals on all my previous leases but this one was especially good! At least I think it is…

3 Likes

Great job! What were the incentives?

Thanks! VPP might have been used? I told them my wife might be eligible but they never verified prior to signing and reading about it more the address didnt match the Business Partner. Think it was $150 but not entirely clear on that. The incentives…

Holiday $1000
Customer Bonus $1500
Lease Bonus $1700
Loyalty $750

Appears incentives vary quite a bit between regions.

just left the Nissan dealer near me (SoFL) as I’m in the market to lease a new CUV for my mother. they are initially offering $299+tax and 1st DAS only on a 36/12k for a MuranoS without any negotiations - basically handed me this info as I walked in the door. this includes the $4950 incentives applied, but still room for grad, military, 1st resp, VPP, and loyalty of current nissan/infinity lessee’s. so definitely a bit more can be stretched if you can qualify for any additional rebates, as well as negotiate on the selling price. (this was based on a 30,712 selling price and their residual is 54%, same MF).

as I was leaving, the mgr said he could do $299 all in plus 1st mo DAS if I took it now - good sign of eagerness to move the units left

hoping I can put a squeeze on them for the holiday with their month end - I have a VPP and will see if I can either negotiate further on the selling price or get them to bump the residual to 56%. should get me to $265 tax included, which will be exactly where i wanted to on a new CUV for mom

Calc: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Nissan&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=33430&sales_price=30000&months=36&mf=.00065&dp=0&dealer_fee=399&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=5450&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=300&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Which dealer? I’m in Miami

coral springs. there’s one left on their lot (silver/black), but do see there are maybe 60 total in SoFlo.

i’d check with your local nissan dealer and see if they can compete - numbers should be similar on all, maybe a couple dollars off

I got the selling price down to 31,328 before incentives and remaining lease payments. I would think 240-250 all in with 600 down would be possible. It’s a great deal for a CUV for sure. Also it’s not dressed like a fake off road vehicle which in itself is worth something.

1 Like

just left Weston Nissan…

MSRP: 33,825
24/12k term
$270 mo all included
$470 DAS

Residual is 65% on the 24mo terms, same MF.

best of luck on your search - i’'m still on the hunt to squeeze a few more on the monthly payment. searching up to WPB and down to Kendall area, looking for the oldest cars that’s been sitting. there are many pushing close to 200 days. those should have more leverage on the monthly - hopefully.

I Emailed Kendall Nissan and they gave me a lease quote of 24/12k term of $399 with $350 cash due. This is for the S trim. MSRP $33000

going to PM you

I got a deal for my mom last week at kendall nissan on US1. Nissan murano sv 36msrp. 300 a month including tax. 1100 due at signing. These 1100 included 2 payments of 240 of previous lease and 1st month payment. I thought it was a great deal. 24 month. Hope this info helps someone. Dealer in miami florida!

bad deal don’t take it. keep pressing end of the month

Call Mort at Regency Leasing he had the best price in South Florida but unfortunately my zip code in the Space Coast doesn’t have the same rebates.

have you guys checked with @mani_is_kool ?

1 Like

I’m surprised how much more expensive leases are outside of my region. The dealer I had didnt even hesitate too much when I told them what i wanted. Makes me think i could have done better. But 270 all in, including adding 4 months of lease payments with 600 down is still not bad at all. Been enjoying the car much more than the Altima I had which makes it worth the 30 more per month than it could have been.

Best of luck with the deal searches!

1 Like

you definitely received a good deal, especially since it was an AWD too. I’m pretty confident I’ll get it close to $260/mo with the 1st and $199 fee they want DAS. another advantage I’m hoping plays its part is the tropical storm Dorian ‘threatening’ :smirk: us here in SoFL. dealers will be eager for customers Friday/Saturday when it’s expected to hit FL and close off their month-end

@mani_is_kool definitely chime in if you have anything within reason to above :+1:

I have sold 4 units and numbers are lower than what you guys have posted. Problem is inventory is really scarce now and I need ready to go clients who reside in the tricounty (dade, broward and palm beach) I can have a deal built for 3 units at least but cant discuss numbers here on forums. Please send me a PM with your name, number and email address and we can discuss.

1 Like

Good deal, but could have pressed a bit more. I just helped my mother in law, two weeks ago, get a 2019 Murano S AWD in pearl while (higher MSRP). 12k/24. $2250 due at signing, $165/mo. This was with VPP and lease loyalty. NY

1 Like

Just helped my sister sign a deal for a Murano S AWD in NY as well. She had 3 remaining payments of $249 on her Rouge rolled in. With vpp and loyalty $273 per month 24/12 $750 das. $34,600msrp $31k selling price. Pretty solid deal.

1 Like