2019 New BMW X30 M40i, is this a good deal

Hi all,

I’m trying to make a choice between couple of X3 offers, I’ve been looking at x30i for most of the time since I know that I would rarely need the extra horsepowers. But it’s so hard to not look at the m40i!

The deals I have on x30i are pretty much the same, ~1% of MSRP, no cash down, no MSDs. For m40i, this is one of the better deals I have and it’s above 1%, does it still look like a good deal though? I could put max MSDs($4550) but that would only make a $30 difference on monthly payment, for 3 years it’s $1000, feels like I could use that money on other things and make over $1000 in 3 years.

New 2019 BMW X30 M40i

**MSRP: $60580
**Selling Price: $55830
**Monthly Payment: $621 before taxes
**Cash Due at Signing: $2500, all fees, 0 cash down
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: $3000

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10000
**MF: 0.00165
**Residual: 59%

**Region: SoCal
**Leasehackr Score: 7.6

It’s ok. Loaner will lease better

Yeah I know but can’t find an ideal loaner.

I PM’d you.

How did you get to $3k incentives? This month $2k lease credit + $1500 loyalty.

If you have USAA you can get another $250 off.

Think you can get more ore rebate discount. Push for 11-12% off before rebate.

Taxes/driveoffs seem a bit high. Do you have a breakdown?

I don’t have loyalty nor USAA, I’m using college grad, that’s $1000.

I’ve been trying to push them to give me a 10% off before any rebates but this seems to be their limit, they’ll not back off :pensive:.

I don’t have a break down, I’m paying all fees upfront and it seems to match the default value from the calculator: acquisition, dealer fee, gov fee, first month payment and taxes.

You can do a lot better. I was able to get 10-11% off MSRP offers after a few back and forth emails, So Cal dealers too.

try other dealers and shop it around-- bluff a bit if you need to.

You can get more off MSRP and roll taxes into the payment. If you total the car insurance won’t pay you back for taxes.

Thanks guys, will try to push for more off before rebates.