2019 Mercedes C300 Coupe Loaner

Hey,

Just thought I’d share my story, since there is limited info out there on MB c300 Coupes.

My wife wanted a C300 coupe. Based on looking here, there were no good Coupe hacks. Everyone here always said the residuals are too low on Coupes and Coupes don’t lease well. That is all generally true.

But my wife really wanted one.

I searched and called. Not many loaners to be had, of course. Plenty of Sedan loaners.

I then stumbled upon a small dealer, called them, and they said they had 3 loaners! I couldn’t believe they had three when most had zero. I got black on black. Mint condition. Would not know it was a loaner. MSRP of $52,300. 52% residual. Paid $40,800. Standard acquisition costs. Prior to this one, many of the other loaner coupes I found elsewhere were advertised at $42k or $43k, and the dealers wouldn’t come down.

MF was around 1 or 1.15. 15k miles. The loaner already had 4k miles on it (you pay for that depreciation; but with a loaner low price, you make out). No trade. $2500 TDAS with AICPA discount of $1k (they can give you $500 off generally with some other deal they have, if you don’t have AICPA).

So payment with PA tax is $499 per month. No MSDs. No trade.

I received a lease quote on a brand new one with $5k off, at $785 per month. So we feel we did just fine.

I don’t provide this story for you to be able to recalculate my payment via the lease calculator, but rather to share a story on a car you don’t see leased too much on here. Just giving back a little.

Regards,
TJ

1 Like

Why not provide the numbers?

1 Like

Great, another anecdote. Hard to trust a lease payment of $499 even :rofl:

Why don’t you just pick up the lease contract and type the numbers on here into the standard format? It would be 10x more helpful and save 10x the time of typing this story.

I provided enough information that “anyone actually looking for a C coupe” (which is probably not the negative forum trolls who reply wanting more even though the deal probably has nothing to do them) would appreciate what was provided.

I’ve already had multiple emails asking me for the dealer and thanking me for providing useful information. I decided to take my time and provide information (when the signed agreement is not handy), but yet there are always those people…

So in other words, Suck it! lol

Nice. Again, not sure why you’re spending time writing paragraphs and responding to PM’s when you could just look at your lease contract to fill in the blanks.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is you want to repay the information that you’ve received via this forum that lead you to be able to get this deal by intentionally not sharing the same info to pay it forward?

You do understand that the entire purpose of this forum is to dig deep into deals to help others get the best possible deal? And you’ve gone out of your way to obfuscate your numbers to stop that in this case?

So in other words, Suck it!

1 Like

Get a life, forum troll!

And Suck It!!! : )

No one here is impressed with the defensive personal attacks simply because we are asking you to share pertinent details. This is not Reddit, please post there if you want to act like this.