2019 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG / $625

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG

MSRP: $67,945
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $625.25
Effective monthly payment (if the incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 6,250
Maturity mileage: 40,000
Effective miles per month: 900-950 (Pending Driving)
Maturity date: 12/31/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $1500 or 3 Payments of new lease
The incentive for the new lessee (if any): Includes Satin Black Wrap, can be removed if needed. It can include aftermarket wheels for an additional charge.

Financial institution: MB Financial
Transfer fee: $695 (Whatever MB Charges?)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents, clean vehicle. Paint is in great shape since the wrap is on it. OEM Wheels look new as we had aftermarket wheels on them. There is a $5,000 waiver package, meaning if you have anything less than $5,000 in damages, it will be all covered. MB Maintenance is included but only for 24 months since we downgraded from 36-month plan.

If you are interested, please PM me. Thank you

I will include photos once the car is washed and clean!

Photos:

4 Likes

Bump for Benz

What’s the original color? Beautiful car regardless, GLWT

1 Like

Black is the original

Looked dark greenish to me in some pics, that’s why I was wondering. If you don’t mind, how much did it cost you to wrap the car?

It’s proline so much cheaper. Paid $1000 but I really only did it cause I know MB paint sucks and Boston weathers

1 Like

Transfer pending via SAL

Bump! Buyer made excuse up and bailed. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

You may get more offers if you remove the wrap. Not saying this vehicle has any damage, but some people might be skeptical because they cannot see the original paint.

1 Like

Yup I agree but not going to remove it when winter is around the corner. Mercedes paint is weak

Bumpage for LH!