2019 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG $589/Month, $0 DAS, 1,000+ Miles/Month, Pre-paid Maintenance, Damage Waiver, & More!

Bumpppppp let’s do this ppl

Wrap doesn’t appear to be in the greatest condition and it’s most likely going to damage paint when it’s removed. Not sure why people wrap leased vehicles.

All my cars have been wrapped and none have been damaged. Thanks for your 2 cents though

1 Like

I’ve had over 10 cars wrapped, none of them damage the paint when removed, in fact it’s a nice protective layer on top of the paint. Doesn’t sound like you have ever had any personal experience with a wrap, or whoever removed it did so using razor blades.

1 Like

Yup and living in Boston will destroy the weak Mercedes Benz paint already. I actually got back $2500 from MB corporate for the shitty factory paint. There was a lawsuit few years ago I joined in on

The point was the wrap appears to have some damage to it in the last few pics. A lot of people don’t have experience with wraps and won’t be willing to take that risk. If the wrap was removed I’m sure this thing would sell asap

Wrap is coming off in April when it’s warmer out and we will probably trade it in. Everyone whose been messaging me wants the wrap but then again they all disappear afterwards lol

You live in MA with North Carolina plates?

3% sales tax in NC

So you can live in one state but register in another? How does that work? Why not Delaware? They have no sales tax.

Don’t ask me, ask OP. He gave reasons/explanation when he leased this car.

I dig the wrap. And the cheaper sales taxes!

What if he spends 6 months in NC and 6 months in MA? Seems perfectly legal then!

1 Like

I have residences in NC still technically.

Anyways, no down payment required anymore. Wheels are sold so balance out now

My license is NC along with insurance. We plan on moving next year sometime back to NC. Didn’t wanna pay the high northeast taxes lol

What are the original terms? 36/12?

Nvm looks like 48/10?

Yup 48/10. Well under mileage since we have a third car so it pretty much sits especially since it’s winter in Boston

Not requiring down payment. Take it as is for the LH community!

Do NJ residents need to pay tax on top of the 625 or does that not include MA tax rolled in?

Hi,

Couple of questions:

1. I hear the wrap mentioned a lot… is it in good condition or not?
  2. You mention Proline, is that some kind of sub par wrap?
  3. How much does it cost to remove a wrap?
  4. Does this vehicle come with the AMG performance exhaust (I see it’s not mentioned, but there’s no sticker so just wanted to make sure)?

Thanks