2019 Mercedes A220 Lease TX

So I thought I got a good deal until I found this forum lol. I shopped a couple dealerships and had to push pretty hard to get the payment down (started at about $550). They don’t have any in stock, so had to wait a month for this one to come in. But now I think I got ripped off especially on the money factor.

Have you verified with edmunds what the MF should be?

I looked all over edmunds but I cant find where to do that…

thanks. looks like I did get ripped off on the money factor.

Enjoy the car, there’s nothing you can do for now. You’ll be better at this leasing after your lease is done. Don’t worry about it, remove all the doubts and take it as a lesson.

Did you already purchase this? Looks like the money factor is what got you and you did get a $4000 off MSRP for around 10% off?

And now you’ll know for next time! Enjoy the car!

1 Like

yes purchased it 2 weeks ago. found this forum 2 days ago. I guess there is no going back asking for better money factor at this point

Nope, you signed the contract. just enjoy it buddy.

Yeah you canT, hey mistakes are made and now you know the forum. I had no idea about this stuff before this forum. I made the mistake of not using an MSDs.

It aint the worst deal by far, especially for such a new model year car. So enjoy the car and in 3 years you’ll know how to find the next deal!

You mean I can go back to the dealer and tell them they made a mistake on the money factor?

My fault I edited it back. Meant CanT*.

Nope, they didn’t make a mistake. They upcharged you to make more money.

3 Likes

I have no idea if this is a great, average or terrible deal on this particular car, but keep some perspective.

PS: It takes two parties for a “rip off” to take place. :slight_smile: Enjoy the car.