2019 Mazda CX-5 Touring Lease - good deal?

Wondering what people think of this deal:

2019 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD, with preferred package
MSRP: $29,035
Selling price: $26,619
10k mi/yr, 36mo
$291/mo + tax ($315 inc. tax)
Dealer said (and confirmed) zero drive-offs, though the calculator says $804
Residual: $16,800 (58%)
MF .00001

I called a couple of dealers and none would provide a bigger discount. Feels like an average deal to me but… other thoughts?

I am new to the site, but I can tell you my fiance just got a CX-5 Touring FWD with preferred. Same MSRP.

She did $750 drive off and her payments, including tax are $302 a month. Good luck!

Thanks, good to know. What state is she in? Or, I guess what state did she buy the car in?

I really like the CX-5 compared to its competitors. You got a good discount if that is before incentives.

Thanks. No incentives available that i know of, at least not on a lease. There’s an additional $1000 from Mazda available on a purchase, but I think the low MF is all they are using as an incentive on a lease.

If you know of something I don’t, please by all means let me know - thanks!

If you are based in the LA are then I might know a dealer who can beat that for you. Drop me a PM if this would help.

San Francisco Bay Area.

Newb here also (based in SoCal) and possibly could’ve done better but I just signed a GT FWD premium for $346 including tax, true zero due at signing and first month covered. As far as incentives, there was a $470 rebate but can’t remember if it was for all trims.

Seems really good for a GT premium. Was that this month (May)?

Yep- the MF played a pretty significant part

Oddly when I was looking for my CX5 in San Francisco, I saw an ad for Capistrano Mazda in San Juan Capistrano. It had really good deals on their website. Maybe able to do better. Check them out

https://www.capomazda.com/