2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Deal or Not

So $2k total das or what?

1 Like

2k das. Not a penny more

So basically $500/mo, I know you’re in state that screws you on tax, but doesn’t seem very good for a car with that msrp.

Maybe I should sell them on zero down

Should have mentioned the car includes the $1600 premium pkg

Do one penny more.

1 Like

@HondaSoCal … my 1st lease so not sure of advice intended in your comment. Good deal or bad? Thnx

Is that buy rate MF for this month in your zip? I’d double check on Edmunds to confirm.

I’d agree with @joeblogs - roughly $500/month for a $34k car seems really steep. I know it’s pretty much fully loaded that price, but I think you can stretch your dollar further with different brands. Mazdas usually just don’t lease all that well.

2 Likes

Welp May still look to finance but the deal did just drop to $399 p mo

I like how you’re casually mentioning your lease deal dropped $3600. This is a big deal, and $400 a month on a GT with prem is a good deal - if ZERO down. I’d sign it if that’s the case.

1 Like

399 w/2,000 down?

Yes w $2K down but I’m still working on it. And making sure they don’t hide the $$ smwhr else in the deal

How does this thing drive? Not sure I could deal with a naturally aspirated 4 cyl over $400/mo

Lol. Drives great to me. Hugs in on the curves absorbs rough streets quiet. 4 drive modes. Improved 0 to 60. Maybe check auto test reviews for a true eval

I’m in Colorado so I’m biased towards turbos, I also have a problem with normally aspirated 4cyl with payments over $400. But if it works for you great

Trust me; I sell cars.

I had a 2013 CX-5 as this is on the short list to replace my current one. In SoCal I just got a quote - the 2019 CX-5 GT Reserve 36m/45k miles with $2489 down is $370/mo + taxes and drive-off (a bit more than $399 with everything).

Save it for your open mic night at the cellar.

2 Likes

Ohhh max with da spicy comments