2019 Manheim Auction Results

Great!. Thank you.

Would appreciate it if someone can look up the sold price for this Vin

2HNYD2H8XCH544397

Thank you!

I just turned in an 2017 Equinox with 11k miles. Iā€™m really curious as to what it sold for at the latest Manheim Orlando West Colonial Drive Auction. Does anyone have access to this report by chance?

Can anyone refer a broker? Looking to pick something up from auction

Looking for help finding a 2016-present Subaru WRX for my son. Can someone help with recent prices and also recommendations of a dealer to help with the auctions in NY (for a fee of course)? Thank you in advance!

Hate to be a party pooper but Manheim has hammered members for sharing post sales reports. Banning to start, suing after repeated dissemination. Our firm handled one of the cases. Be careful.

Bummer, wonā€™t be expecting many updates on this post then.

This thread should be closed and hidden for LH forumā€™s sake. Shouldnā€™t be here in the first place, obviously.

If anyone can PM the results for vin# 5UXKR0C5XG0P22199ā€¦ wondering what it went forā€¦ thanks.

Will the march april results be posted on here?

Use your restored powers :grin:

Why do I always have to be the bad guy? :thinking:

2 Likes

Quick, download before its nixed!

Downloaded all, thanks LH! :sunglasses:

Thatā€™s funny!

Iā€™ve been looking for the same;)

I am trying to buy a car (personal use) through a auction would someone be able to help me.
I am looking for a

Tesla Model X
Mercedes benz gls
Range rover
Porsche

year 2018-2019. has to have less then 20k miles. Willing to pay if needed.

Mannheim results are reserved for individuals with paid access to them and it is auction policy to ban or fine users who break their terms of service. Requests for auction results have not been satisfied in a long time for this reason.