2019 Lexus RX350 signed

Helped my brother sign and drive a 2019 RX350 Base with the Blindspot warning system. Would have been $1350 DAS but rolled them into the monthly payment. Only odd thing is that the negotiated monthly was $389, but after tax is calculated by the finance department the total which should have been $425.96, popped out as $439. When I told my brother to have them fix it, they couldn’t figure it out and said the Internet sales manager, who wasn’t there, would be the one to talk to. It was closing in on 9PM, he wanted to leave so he just signed.

On another note, the brokers here on the site were for a lack of a better word, worthless.

One didn’t have allocation after he quoted me a semi good deal. One didn’t have any in stock even though his spreadsheet say differently and only had the 54K model available. And one, Finishline Auto, was by far the worse. He offered me a smoking deal at $369/month all things the same. ALL the brokers and dealers said that was untouchable and that he wouldn’t be able to deliver without sneaking in some extra fees or costs. When I let him know that I was becoming more skeptical and asked him if he was going to add any cost or fees he said no. But lo and behold after my brother fills out the application, not even 5 hours since the quote (quote given at 8PM Fri night. So assuming start of business was 9 on Sat) the car he quoted sold and he had to “walk away from the deal or future deals with me.” Gave me some bs excuse that the local dealership heard about the deal and he couldn’t “poach” customers from them. Just a bunch of excuse after excuse after excuse. Makes me believe he knew I wasn’t going to let him add charges and fees before we closed and signed so he backed out last minute. Good thing I had a friendly dealer salesperson that had offered this deal earlier.

**MSRP: $48,434
**Selling Price: $42,280
**Monthly Payment: $479
**Cash Due at Signing: $0
**MSD:none

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12K
**MF:.0003
**Residual:56

**Region:Socal
**Leasehackr Score:10

Must have been some altercation for a broker to blacklist you forever.

Please post broker reviews in the relevant sub forum;

https://forum.leasehackr.com/c/reviews

1 Like

Not forever. Just for a deal on a RX350.

I looked to do that but he’s not there.

It wasnt by chance Anna the Russian bot whose loanley? haha

Please post relevant broker reviews so others are aware.