2019 Lexus RX350 $52k MSRP 10k/36mo $400/mo 1-Pay TX

Posted in Ask the Hackr section this morning, not officially signed yet but pretty much. As we still need to bring in diploma and stuff tomorrow.

Car is brand new with only 6 miles on it. It’s equivalent to $400 even per month but 1-paid upfront to qualify for the sales tax credit in Texas. I assume you should be able to score better deals (<$400/mo) as the refreshed 2020 is coming and there are tons of these left, for me a vehicle is needed ASAP so we settled. It’s a great deal IMO for Texans…
For Lexus, you do lose your payment if you total your car after leaving the dealer parking lots. So that’s the risk. We figure it won’t happen twice in a row :rofl:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Lexus RX350 FWD with Premium Pkg + BLSM
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $ 51,244
Selling Price: $ 45,137 (12% off)
Monthly Payment: $ 400
Cash Due at Signing: $ 14,400 1-pay
MSD: 0
Incentives: $2500 lease cash, $1,000 College Grad

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00001 (One-pay only)
Residual: 56%

Region: TX
Leasehackr Score: 10.8

If needed, can’t you get GAP through your insurance company?

Lexus includes GAP

Honestly, a GAP probably doesn’t help here even you have it. For 1-pay upfront leases, it’s about losing the prepaid unused amount.

It really is how the car company is willing to deal with the money. One can recognize that by totaling a car, the company loses the money-making ability of the said car for the rest of the contracted months, so the rest of unrented payment still needs to go down to them. However some companies may play nice, refund you the portion of unused and now the GAP kicks in. I don’t think Lexus will do this. So in case of total loss, the Lexus Finace’s GAP will prevent you being underwater, but the prepaid money won’t be able to return to you unless the insurance company’s book value is so much higher than the cars remaining value.

Yep that is right. No way to get back the 14K upfront if totaled. Disregard

Congrats! Would love to see some pictures haha.

Do you know if you can do one pay with a credit card?

What add ons did you get for it for this price? Wouldn’t mind getting an RX350.