Effective miles per month: 990
Maturity date: June 2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Lexus Financial
Transfer fee: 200$
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: In like new condition

our family dynamics have quickly changed are we are looking for a different car.

Photos:

Bump 202020

A post was split to a new topic: 2020 Lexus GX 460 AWD

I think this would be a better question on the Ask the Hackers Forum as this posting is for advertisements of private lease transfers. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a picture of the window sticker? Can you post please?

yes, added in photos above :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the buyout price and price paid for the vehicle? Might be interested since we have to return our Alfa but don’t want to lease anymore.

Hi,

Buy out is 49k$ , paid 53,800$

Thanks, What’s the buyout price at the end of Lease?

residual is 36,069$

Hey,Is there any other information I can get you?

Bump, updated mileage. Open to offers and suggestions. Thanks

How far off is Carvana, etc from your buy out? Post on SAL. Offer a ridiculous incentive and somebody will probably take it here. Would approach it in that order. Depends on how soon you want it gone and what your loss limit is. Lexus isn’t known for quick transfers so you may still be a month out after lining up a transfer. I don’t have recent experience with them so maybe it’s faster now.

Thank you for the ideas! Not really looking to lose money on it as we are only changing due to family dynamics so I can hold onto it until a proper deal is available. Will prob try swap a lease as well for another crowd to view.