2019 Lexus ES350 50k MSRP 400 per month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Lexus ES350 premium + nav

MSRP: 50,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 438 (post tax for me)
This includes VA tax for me but you will most likely need to add tax depending on your location.

Current mileage: 7200
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month around 1200 has been fluctuating though
Maturity date: Aug 2022

MSD due (if any): 950 but you keep Lexus will give you the funds back at lease end.
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): keep the 950 msd at lease end.

Financial institution: Lexus Financial
Transfer fee: 200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: vehicle is in perfect shape, has heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, premium package and all weather package. Black interior which I cant find pictures of but will add some asap.

Not in a huge rush to sell the car is amazing but will be buying a new house this summer so no need for so many cars. Im flexible to help deliver the car within 2 hours or so but price is firm.

Feel free to text me at eight 0 four six one five five two two four

Photos:

1 Like

Anyone interested? Got a few folks but no one has filled out the Lexus paperwork yet.

Sent you a PM. It’s time to get flexible given the circumstances in the world.

An ES350? That’s what your garage is missing?

OP, looks like your maturity date is missing something

22 would be the year.

I got rid of my 2016 ES350 and I miss having one around. It’s a great car to tool around in without worrying about damage.

A few people had contacted me but unfortunately I have been in the hospital for the past 2 weeks. I am now out and able to meet within 2 hours or so. I am slightly negotiable so let me know if you are interested.

Car is back up for sale, last person backed out. Let me know if anyone has any other questions I can answer.

Willing to give you half the MSDs making the effective payment about 19$ cheaper (estimated 419).

Just updated title and offer. Keep my 1k msd just pay 200$ transfer fee to Lexus.

Did you update the miles as well?

I did now, ty!
7200ish currently so plenty of miles left!

1 Like

Any pics of the interior? I’d like to know the color

Sorry for the dirty pics but didnt want to keep those who requested more photos waiting!