2019 Lexus ES Luxury

Hello,

I would like some of your opinions. Personally, I don’t think this deal is that great.

This is for 10k per year.

Options: https://www.herbchamberslexus.com/new/LEXUS/2019-LEXUS-ES+350+Luxury-56e576e90a0e0ae968b0e088baee55ce.htm
WHEELS: 18" X 8J MULTI-SPOKE ALUMINUM ALLOY
DOOR EDGE GUARDS
POWER REAR SUNSHADE
PANORAMIC GLASS ROOF
TOUCH-FREE POWER TRUNK
ILLUMINATED DOOR SILLS

That’s not a lease quote. That’s a larceny quote.

11 Likes

Thank you, I couldn’t fathom the idea of spending more than $530 a month but I just need some re-assurance I wasn’t crazy.

You’ll have to do some research on what the money factor and incentives are for your area. But I’m willing to bet that the MF is inflated. Also, MSDs will help on Lexus leases.

Another question, lets say I make a lease deal for 7,500 miles a year, but if I plan on buying it out and if I put 40,000 miles at the end of the lease. If I buy out the vehicle, I won’t have to pay for the ton of extra miles right?

Yes you can buy it out at anytime by request a pay-off quote.

ES MF is 0.00025, yes MSDs will help but not a lot.

OP, target discount should be 12-13%, before incentives. Not sure your region but here in CA base has 4K and F-Sport has 4.5k until today.

Get a loaded 2019 ES base model with navi, panoramic roof, cross traffic, etc it will be cheaper. I got mine for $399 per month with $500 DAS.

1 Like

Gross. No way.

First of all, the person saying that $399/month is on drugs, he is bullshitting, if he’s not bullshitting, this guy must show us the contract to verify the correct information. Second of all, it’s about the residual value and money factor, the residual value is depend on how many miles you drive per year, and money factor is already set by Toyota financial, you can try to ask the dealership to lower the MF, but 95% of the time they wouldn’t change it. Remember, the car dealership is not charity group, they have to make profit, the person who saying that 12-14% off before incentives is unrealistic, you can try to talk to the dealership asking for 12% off including rebate, that’s possible. The gods thing about the lease is if you set 7,500 miles per year, if you feeling gonna be over mileage, you can pay 15 cents per mile before end of the lease without any tax. If you have any questions let me know

Mine was quoted at 637 a month, 10/36 lol. I gave up on Lexus. I don’t think they lease well and not worth the haggle.

I spec’d out a base es 350 with fully loaded options and MSRP is at $51,900. I might as well get the UltraLux/F-Sport instead and would come out 52.5k. So I don’t really know how you got to $399 but if you could show the quote that would be nice @Alexus

Thank you for that info @Jason_yang, so if I go 30k above the lease mileage given, the residual value changes, but it does not matter if I am buying out the lease correct?

You guys dont need to believe me…search the forum…I’m not the only who got about same monthly payment for 2019 Lexus ES premium with NAVI…

Also check Leasehero’s spreadsheet…

Instead of making a blanket statement like that, why don’t you show why its larceny, so we can all learn.

You are somewhat correct but are twisting things. Residual is set by the bank, cannot change. You cant get below base MF. You ask for lower when the dealer has marked it up or you buy it down with MSDs.
And as far as your story about buying extra miles tax free before the lease ends, I have never seen this with Lexus Financial. Did you make this up?

1 Like

It is a crazy high quote. There are plenty of signed ES deals posted here, just look for a comparison. I posted one like a week ago.

The residual value is already been calculated based on the MSRP, so is you choose the 36,000 miles for 3 years, the residual is already set, the only thing you can negotiated is the selling price of the vehicle, if the selling price is lower, you paying less during the 3 years lease. Lease a vehicel is easy, don’t over complecated by other people saying, if you want to be at certain monthly payment just ask the dealer can do that or not. The other people saying money factor, security deposit and some other stuff, its only mess your head up

I just looked at your quote, you can ask them try to knock addtional $1,000 off, just dirve the car to home, enjoy the new ride, don’t spent a lot of time on the website, remember, people always saying stuff that is not realistic behind screen.