2019 Lexus ES 350 Luxury Lease Deal

Checking to see if this is a good deal. Thanks

I’m no expert I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in but something is marked up there, I just leased a 2020 GX460 27/10 0 down for significantly less.

Looks about right in terms of your monthly. Confirm they are using the base rate MF which I believe is .00001 and I assume this is the luxury trim with 49% RV? Get them to confirm all this.

Given this is the outgoing model and I believe the ES got a refresh? you can target a sharped discount before incentives. Generally 13% is max on a new car sale but maybe you can push the envelope on this a bit.

Unfortunately the RV is really bad and the rebates are basically trying to off that.

The 2019 ES is a brand new design. Not sure where you got the 13% figure considering it varies by make and model

OP: Look at the prices paid topic on ClubLexus to see what others have paid. Base MF is a good starting place. I just don’t see how this will end up leasing well unfortunately

1 Like

hmm must have been mistaken, thought the 2020 was the new design. But yeah, these don’t lease too well :frowning:

Mine leased just fine.

Edit: at the time there was a $4.5k incentive on F Sport trim.
:bat:

I’ve gotten a confirmed offer for the following:

2019 Lexus ES 350 Luxury MSRP $52003 36 / 7.5k $0 DAS $469 + Tax = $499 x 35 mo = $17465 total lease All incentives taxes fees included. Selling Price after $11,390 approx. disc. is $40,613 which with a RV of 49% and MF of .00005 which doesn’t add up but it’s all I could get the Sales manager to agree upon after 2 visits and multiple emails, texts and calls.

I’m going in Thursday to review the figures but the bottom line payment Taxes and everything included $499 per mo. for 35 months all fees and taxes included. $17465 total lease is all I’m obligated for. It appears to me to be a really good deal on a loaded ES 350 Lux. with 45 miles. I’m open to any feedback. Sorry for the cluster of numbers but the bottom line out the door price I know I’m paying. I am going to review the numbers when I go to the dealership for the final time Thursday. Thanks for any feedback.

MF is .00005 and my final 36 month total was $17465. $499 36/7.5k $0 DAS . First month waived. All taxes, fees, etc included with payment.

1 Like

That worked out relatively well for you! Post pictures in trophy garage

Thank you! I pushed hard and feel this is as good as I’m going to get! I sign Thursday morning and will post pics afterward! I thought about asking for a bow wrapped around it like you see on the commercials but that might be pushing it! LOL

The bows are pretty expensive I think. I almost bought one last year but decided against it

This is an ES 350 Luxury Thread

1 Like

I’m paying $522 27/10, no MSD only upfronts down.

2020 GX460

Yes but a GX isn’t an ES. I am paying $388 for a 60k Volvo, what now?

After 3 months from initially test driving a 2019 Lexus ES 350 Luxury, I went back for another test drive with intentions of completing a deal. When I arrived they had the car started and waiting for me. I thought that was odd but the salesman told me that they had to jump-start the car. There were also leaves all over and under the windshield wipers. After starting on the drive by myself, I noticed an issue when breaking. There was a thudding pulsation that was either with the brakes or the tire had developed a flat spot but the issue was very noticeable. I had already checked prior to visiting the dealer that the car I had originally test-driven was still there. This was the same car. Carguru’s said the car had been there for 252 days but the Sales manager said it had only been there for 150 days. Of course, they didn’t seem to make a big deal of it and the issue got lost during the negotiations until I decided to do some research and found out this was more common than I thought and had a name. “Lot Rot”. The sales guy right before the EOB before the holiday break, texted and said how much they reduced the car and .all the other stuff to push me to take the deal. He said they would have the 'issues" checked out and I could drive it before I accepted the deal. It’s a great deal. So my question is has anyone had to deal with this as part of the negotiations? Such as asking for new tires and a new battery considering how long the vehicle has been parked. Using this as a bargaining tool to get the deal lower? Considering tires, brakes and most likely batteries aren’t covered under warranty, I am concerned about their reliability after having not been used and run down for so long. Is there any other items I should consider having checked. before accepting? Like an oil change and or other filters changed? What is reasonable in this situation? I realize that this does need to be addressed and I intend to ask for new items but the deal is so low they may decline and of course, I may walk away from the deal. I appreciate any feedback or guidance. Thanks

150 or 260 days, whatever, there’s a high probability the flat spots will work out after a few hundred miles, so that’s no big deal. I’d hold them to replacing should that not happen, however.

Battery jump isn’t an issue either. Happens all the time on showroom cars. You don’t need a battery.

Brakes probably don’t need done either as there was probably some rust built up on the rotors that will go away with a few drives.

Long story short, outside of the tires, you really don’t have any recourse for getting much more (If any) money out of the deal, unless they need to hit a bonus by selling that car.

1 Like

Ok, good to know. Thank you!

Yeah, I am pretty sure I’m at the final point with them. My final 36 month total was $17465. $499 36/7.5k $0 DAS . First month waived. All taxes, fees, etc included with payment. It took considerable effort to get to that and they declined 3 prior offers before finally settling at this.

What’s the RV, MSRP, selling price, and MF in the car? Seems like a lot of money for an ES 350 with that yearly mileage allotment.

It happens from time to time with our super aged units. We typically warranty the battery. Only a few extreme cases have we needed to replace the tires on a few trucks. That’s not as common.

1 Like