2019 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD in Florida

Does this look like a good deal on a 2019? I have been working with several dealers in Florida only some are willing to give some discounts off the MSRP. Like the deal below. I know the MF for the GT2 is .00193 with a 44% residual on a 48mth/12K. However I am not able to get the calculator to match their numbers.

Here are the numbers from the calculator.

You’re missing all the fees and you have the incentives rolled into the selling price so they aren’t getting taxes properly.

Thanks. Still trying to get the hang of the math. I corrected the numbers, but they still do not match the dealer quote.

Agreed. They definitely don’t match. Are you sure about that residual value? 44% is closer to what I’d expect to see from Kia on this on a 36 month lease. In January, 43% was what the 19s were showing for 36 months.

Yes, I got the residual from Edmunds, but that was last month. Let me post again to see if anything changed

Residual went down to 40% on the 2019 for 48mth. Payment still doesn’t match. I may ask for a 36mth quote as well.

Hey, finally something I can comment on. I’ve been looking for a used Kia Stinger/Lexus IS, and I came upon this one in Miami.

Link

Try at it, it already has a larger discount offered than what you have, and you said a GT2 right?

Does it though? It’s showing almost $5000 less incentives. I’d be willing to bet that some of that discount is made up of some of those extra incentives not being shown.

Nope, 9300 is lease cash from Kia financial.

Scroll down to lease cash 48 months 9300, stacks with Kia loyalty or conquest. This is for Delaware, but I’m being bold and assuming it applies for Florida too. Ninja Edit: both dealers Inclouding the car I linked are in Florida.
Ninja edit 2: checked with Edmonds the 9260 is nationwide Kia financial rebate for lease.

Edit : Also I think I know why everything is wonky, the lease sheet says GTS a limited edition trim of the stinger, is it a GT2 or a GTS? Revision: Checked sheet code with dealer, it is a GT2.

How much is the lease competitive incentive on 19’s and what cars qualify? Does anyone also know if you have to hold the lease for a certain amount of time before you send KMF the pull payout?