2019 Kia Stinger GT AWD Lease (FL)

Hey LeaseHackr,

Wondering if I got a good deal on this Kia Stinger. I know Kia dealerships are hard to deal with but I spent a while trying to bring them down on this deal.

Car: 2019 Kia Stinger GT AWD (Blue) w/ some additional upgrades
MSRP: $47,548
Discount: $5,750
Rebate: $7,700
Adjusted Price: $34,098
Residual: $21,701
Term: 36 months
Mileage per year: 12,000 miles
Down payment (out the door with everything): $2,000
Monthly payment with tax: $530 / month (First offer sheet they gave me was $746 LOL)
Money Factor (If I recall correctly): 0.00201

Let me know if I am missing anything or if you think this is a good or bad deal.

Thanks.

That residual is abysmal, makes it tough for great deal. Have you verified the MF is correct by posting on Edmunds forums?

I have not, but from what I heard about Kia dealerships and leasing in Florida - is it terrible or just OK?

That’s a big dealer discount if they are not adding back elsewhere. Switch to 24 month lease and you can just buy out of the lease.

That $746 sounds really familiar. They either go big, or go home.

1 Like

GT AWD MSRP is around $42500. What’s added to get to $47,500?

1 Like

Looking back at the leasing sheet they had a row that said “market value selling price” and it said $47,548 then they applied the discounts of $5,750 and $7,700 to get to $34,098. Not sure why they did that if msrp is around $42k.

Because they were ripping you off by marking up the car over MSRP and then “discounting” it.

You say got a good deal as in you already leased it? I hope not, This is a terrible deal.

I got a GT2 for a friend for around $550 per month with 2K down. It took a lot of work and back and forth and I ended up going with a dealer on the west coast when I am in south Florida. Try contacting Airport Kia Naples they were good to deal with. They wouldn’t hit my price. I held firm and said maybe next month you can. They called me back the following month and gave me the deal.

Nothing is finalized, I can drop out of the deal at any moment. I’ll give AirPort Kia Naples a call. Thanks!

What would you say is a fair price for the GT AWD leasing wise?

I’d be looking for a 24 month lease on a GT2. There’s $10,000 in lease cash and $2000 for conquest or loyalty that stacks. A 12% discount makes this a pretty cheap lease

Don’t call. Find sales manager’s email. All of them within a 100 mile area, give or take on your willingness to travel for a deal you’ll be committing to for 2+ years. Send well written proposals with numbers based on what you learn here. Wait. The closer you do this towards the end of the month the better.
Just my 2¢

4 Likes

I have all the time in the world. I’ll start emailing sales managers. Thanks!

I don’t plan on doing a lease buyout but I’ll look into the 24 month leases. I don’t think I’m eligible for the conquest though.

What does a buyout have to do with a 24 month lease?

Take a look at the qualifying cars list for the competitive bonus:

Sorry, replied to the wrong person who mentioned a lease buyout. Thanks for the list. So to be eligible for it, does your household have to have one of those cars in the list or does the car have to be in your name?

Can’t say for sure on that one. It just says proof of ownership, such as the car registration. Might be best to ask a dealer or Kia

1 Like

I’ll speak to the dealership sometime next week and shop around and see if they can match other dealerships. If not, I’ll go with a different dealership.

I just spoke with another dealership and they might be able to get the same car. MSRP with conquest incentive for around $460 after tax, $2k down. I still don’t have the other numbers like money factor but it’s looking good.

What do you guys think about this 2019 Kia Stinger RWD offer? Payment with taxes, new tag and fees looking at $2k down, $470 / mo. Money factor I believe was 0.002 and residual was 50% I believe.

MSRP from Kia’s website is around $40,000 (Cargo net, etc added on)

Adjusted price they are offering is: $31,640

$8,360 off of MSRP

I believe I inputted these numbers correctly in the calculator if someone can check that would be awesome.