2019 Jetta SEL NY

Hello Hackers, Ok so I’m new to the forum but not leasing. Figured I throw out what deals I’ve been seeing/getting for a 2019 JETTA SEL. Let me know if these are ok prices.

Jetta SEL
MSRP 24695
Selling 23,392
Residue 57% @ 10k/year
MF .00036
Dealer Cash 250
DAS 1st month and DMV
Monthly @ $298 @ 7.5k/year or $309 @ 10k/yr

1st dealer I went to had the same MF and residue and gave me $325 @ 12k/yr with Same DAS: 1st and DMV.

I feel these numbers are too high. Although Sales rep math doesn’t add up when I plug it into the calculator. I feel its bait and switch to get me into the dealer.

I feel I should be able to get this car @ selling price around 21k according to Car Gurus true market analysis.

Where does destination charges fall when pricing out a lease? does it get applied to the MSRP or do you add it to the bottom line number after rebates and incentives?

Anyway what are your thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance

Hi OP,
Feel free to take a look at my post, currently working on a deal for an SEL for my girlfriend. Their selling price is about 1K to high, ive been quoted $22,700 before incentives also keep in mind the residual at 12 is only 1% difference (56%). Aim for $22,700 as the sales Price, I have plenty of dealers in my area offering around that. I’m in 19355 zip.