2019 Jetta R-Line

It seems like VW is throwing a decent amount of support to Jetta leases right now (confirm/deny anyone?)
Honcker is showing 268/mo with 1436 DAS, which includes CA tax, tags and first month.
Is this looking about right or can I press the dealer for a much better deal on this?

$550 dealer cash, and $750 loyalty, plus they have a pull ahead program waiving 4 payments. I’ve got 4 payments left come December so that’s when i might try to make a move. I think the best bang for the buck is the SE model. Get the partner program for another $500 off.

1 Like

Don’t qualify for loyalty or pull ahead. I personally like the look and accents enough on the R-Line to pay a little more for it, but if the sportier look didn’t mean much to me I’d definitely be going for the SE as well.
I’m just looking for feedback on this deal. It seems to me that Honcker operates off the MSRP, since plugging in the KBB price into the calculator gives me 258/mo with zero drive off. Any input, Hackrs?

That money factor looks wrong, edmunds shows .00120. I’d compare it to the SE on this sheet

You can get the partner program and get another $500 off at least. I would think you good negotiate a better deal than honker. I would get quotes from every dealer in the area, say you have the partner program. There are several ways to get the partner program, usa cycling membership, scca

I was hesitant about the MF as well, but that’s what I got quoted for a MF. Also, to my knowledge, partner program takes $500 off invoice and I’m fairly certain I can negotiate them down to further than invoice, especially if that spreadsheet is anything to go by. What dealer is this?

Edit for correction: Fine print where the dealer fills out the partner program form says that if the price is below Invoice-$500, they can give $500 off that price.

Yeah it’s basically another $500 off, the spreadsheet is from CA. It’s this thread