2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - $368/Monthly, TDAS: First Month, DMV, Taxes ($2,614). 43.3K MSRP **UPDATED for FEB**

, ,

Any update on programs?

This month itā€™s $110 more expensive :frowning_face:

what will eb amount for 15000 miles/ year with 2000$ down in Ny

Can you tell me what this would cost in 07470 with 15k miles

15k Miles $50 more

Could you get pricing for a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 with Luxury Group II package? 36/12k?

Might it be possible 36/15 and 24/15 pricing for the following?

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
Ext Granite Crystal Metallic
Int Black

Luxury Group II
Trailer-Tow Group IV
Jeep Advance Active Safety Group

This spec should MSRP at $48,225

Will Run numbers tomorrow morning. I believe its getting $30 cheaper tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thread has been updated to a
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

Numbers change tomorrow for worst. App has to be approved today in order to lock in rate.

Wife wants a 2019 GC Limited around the $44k price range. Would be fine with 36m/10k or 39m/10kā€¦we are in NY / Long Island area. What can be had?

Better to wait closer to middle / end of the model year?

Iā€™m looking for a 2019 GC Limited (Black / beige interior with a sunroof) and would be looking for 36 / 12k lease in the next month or two. Let me know your thoughts on whats available near term and if you think there are incremental incentives on the way. Iā€™m in NY.

Thanks

Iā€™ll keep you posted as soon as pricing gets better

Pricing might get slightly better today for 2019 Grand Cherokee limited and Laredo!!!

Iā€™ll will keep everyone informed.

1 Like

Posted as been updated to 2019 Jeep Greand Cherokee Limited. Check pricing above.

What would this be for 36/12k?

$407/Monthly for 36/12k

What would the limited with the luxury 2 package beā€¦ Looking for super aggressive and may be able to close tomorrow

$50 more. 47K MSRP.

Thanksā€¦ Prob not worth it for a Jeep.

Anything on Mazda CX9 Grand Touring?

WEEKEND SPECIALā€¦Priced had been reduced.

REQUIREMENTS: Credit app must be submitted by this evening.

PM me if you are ready to proceed.