2019 Jeep Compass + Arizona + First Time Lease + Please Help

Trying to see if this is a good deal and where I could negotiate a bit more. Any help would be much appreciated! I’ve been researching the forum, but I still feel a bit confused.

Salesman says, “The lease numbers on stock #13443 with no money ($0.00) down - 39 (best) -month lease - 12,000 miles yr. - MSRP $30,850.00 - selling $23,505.00. = $330.79 plus monthly taxes $30.10 = 360.89 a month.”

MSRP $30,850
Final Price
$22,829

2019 Jeep Compass Altitude
VIN: 3C4NJDBB8KT724212
STOCK: 13448
MFR. CODE: MPJM74
Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.4 L/144
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior Color: Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat
Interior Color: Black

Discount doesn’t look horrible, but with that residual value, you’re never going to get a good lease deal on one of these. Have you confirmed RV/MF/incentives with Edmunds?

Thank you @mllcb42! I’ve tried looking on there, but I haven’t found any incentives but the employee pricing currently. There aren’t any lease incentives that I’ve seen. I might have to change up what I’m looking for…

Did you post there asking for MF/RV/incentives or just going off the general page?

43%, yikes! Might want to consider leasing a wrangler instead. The interest rate is high but the residuals are always killer.

The Cherokee limited 4cyl Turbo is the Jeep to get this month. Should be around $300/mo plus tax

1 Like

Are you sold on the Compass? Gen 1 was an awful vehicle, the current model is better.

Would suggest looking at Grand Cherokee or Cherokee. You might be close to where you are now on base models.

No—not sold on it at all. Just caught my eye, really. :slight_smile: Thank y’all! I’ll check out the Cherokee!