2019 Jeep Cherokee

I’m not sure where you’re located, but Reedman Toll in Langhorne, PA offers really great deals under $400 (reach out to Lauren Reed lreed@reedmantoll.com). I ended up getting mine through DARCARS in Rockville, MD because they offered to pay off my last two lease payments and offered free maintenance for the duration of my lease (and they’re local). Reach out to Julian Leath- jleath@darcars.com

@ashnash, can you post your deal for myself and others to review?

This is the deal I got from DARCARS. Not as good as the monthly rate I got from the other dealer, but they paid off my lease payments ($684) and the free maintenance will save me about $600 over the course of the lease, which essentially makes it a better deal than my previous offer of $380/month. Definitely not hackr worthy, but I’m super happy with the car. My monthly rate is also high because MD charges sales tax on the selling price of the car.

Actually got a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited through Reedman Toll at the end of last month through Honcker.

Great deal, $1600 up front (first month, bank, DMV, incentive taxes), $252 per month, 10K/36 months. Was coming out of another Jeep so had some extra incentives. If you look on Honcker now the Limiteds are actually pricing out cheaper than the Latitudes and Latitude Pluses.