2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

My current lease is getting ready to end and need to pick something new up. I’m wanting to get the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk deal they have right now($290/36 with $290 total due at signing). My first lease(current one) I feel like I got taken advantage of because I didn’t really know much at that time. Going into it this time what should I expect to have to pay at signing. I assume the $290 is just a gimmick to get you interested with hidden fees but maybe not?

Edit: this is the fine print.
Low-mileage lease for well qualified current lessees of a competitive brand vehicle (Non-FCA US LLC). Must show proof of ownership. Based on MSRP example of $34,765.00 with 27E package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile ($0.50/mile for SRT models) for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Chrysler Capital. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 10/01/2018. $395 disposition fee due at lease end.

Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile ($0.50/mile for SRT models) for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Chrysler Capital. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 10/01/2018. $395 disposition fee due at lease end.

So there’s a down payment plus tax, title, and license due in addition to the 1st month. Doesn’t say how much down? Also, that’s only a 10,000 mile lease, will cost more if you want 12,000.

I don’t see that same deal in my area, but there’s a Trailhawk deal for $249/mo with $3,649 due at signing to compare to.