2019 Ionic Limited Breakdown Question

Hi all. About to go in to the dealership in an hour. I’ve gotten all the numbers and breakdowns from dealer ONE by ONE; with no actual breakdown. The numbers work out fine, but different when using the Calculator, and doing it myself. I did a Google Sheet of my own breakdown as well if you can confirm this looks correct. Additionally, I wanted to know if 0 DAS, which I’m assuming is what the Calculator does, means it would be LESS if I pay first month. But then, does that also apply to my own Google Sheet? I know one difference is Hyundai’s disposal fee being $400, and I can’t adjust that in LH calc. But what else am I doing wrong?

I’m aware that I should also qualify for 2.5k (CVRP); 850 (SDGE); 900 (Hyundai Tuition); and 500 (AllState Bonus Drive FTW): totaling 4750 and effectively making my payment more like $186 (sorry guys, the Limited isn’t near free it seems).

I’ll definitely post once I get everything here too.

Thanks to an awesome community!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GCxVHz0Wx_Qd2JoR0DnRsn7HHb4dXYlY7yX-990UtO0/edit?usp=sharing

Any chance you can join the army before you sign the lease?

1 Like

I was able to get them to match the Costco MSRP reduction and I stood firm on MF, Res, and Rebates. But no, couldn’t sign up in time… :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

…and do it as a medic.

Update 1.

$297.02 per month with taxes and everything EXCEPT disposition rolled in. Is it weird that his total came out lower than both my calculations? Not gonna argue though. Once I get the the official breakdown, I’ll post though.

Please recap what limited is offering versus base?
Is it just the adaptive cruise control?

Lane keep assist
Blindspot monitoring
Emergency braking
Adaptive cruise w/ start stop
Driver attention monitor
Auto high beams
Power fold mirrors with puddle lamps and turn signals
Heat pump
Auto up/down on both front windows
10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar vs 6-way power
Memory seats/mirrors
Auto-dim mirror with Homelink
Wireless phone charger
Sunroof
Leather
Adaptive Bi-Xenon vs LED Low and Halogen High Headlights
Infinity Audio with subwoofer
8 " Nav screen vs 7" no nav
LED interior illumination

2 Likes

That’s one, yes. Leather, heated seats, memory driver seat, bigger screen (8 not 7), insert fancy name-speakers, lane assist, blind spot detection, driver warning assist, auto-brake collision, wireless charging. Might be others, I’m away from my notes, so I am writing off memory.

1 Like

What he said. Lol

It’s a nice car, but I’m not sure it’s $300/mo nice, especially in an area that typically has better deals on EVs than most everywhere else.

Adaptive cruise and heat pump are two biggies … Now that I realize the base doesn’t have those, the base seems so, well, pedestrian …

Agreed. The base was a non-starter for me. The heat pump is major consideration living in the Northeast, and the adaptive cruise is amazing in a commuter. I’ve had adaptive cruise before, but not with start stop and not in my daily driver. It makes my ride to work wayyyy better, and seems to work better/smoother with the electric powertrain.

1 Like

I didn’t look at your Google sheet, but for the calculator, I think the residual for the Limited @ 10k is 45%. Last I remembered from Edmunds at least… I think acquisition fee for Hyundai is $650 too, but not positive.

I can’t load the calculator here at work (any calculator link just goes to default numbers with our firewall) so I can’t verify everything, but you’re correct. 45% and $650 is what it was for me, and I don’t think that changes by region.

I don’t disagree. But I dont have BMW loyalty to stack for i3, the Bolt would have been nicer, sure; but it’s also 100 more per month and for the base model. I use about 140 a month in gas in CA; which after rebates stack, it’s almost a wash (especially with finding out it was cheaper). For those not in CA, just know gas is over $4 a gallon right now.

Check the other Ioniq thread. Someone did the LTD for 55 a month. You may not qualify for everything he does

Yeah. Just read it. That’s legit; but I also agree that he likely won’t get 3k from local utility. Thanks for the info though!

Update 2. Signed. Here’s the breakdown. I added excess wear and tear, so cost went up. Figured with 2 kids ages 5 and 6, it might be worth it. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

313 a month? Hmmmm…

Are you a real policy holder of all state or you can just submit it?