2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47270 MSRP $289/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

Thank you :pray: so much

Hello. I also live in NJ and I am looking for a nice hackr score deal. Can you please DM me the dealer information? Thank you in advance.

I’m insterested, too. Can you please PM me the information?
Thank you!!!

I am interested in Lux AWD. Would you please PM me the dealer information?
Thanks!

please PM me the dealer info. I live in south NJ.

Someone please PM me as well

I am in north jersey. I am interested in this deal…

I’m very interested and in NJ. Can you please let me know the dealership? Thank you.

Also interested in NJ

All dealer detail requests have been responded. If I missed anyone please reach out to me directly over PM.

Is there an email for you that I can give to my friend who isn’t a member?

I got a bunch of vms from infiniti customer loyalty promising me specials are these any good ?
about 2000 in incentives , want to know before I call them back .

I am interested in leasing, Luxe with Essentials. I am in NY

Please pm me dealer

Can you on me dealer info?

I am interested in leasing, Luxe with Essentials. Please PM dealer info.

Please pm me dealer looking to lease a pure AWD. Brought my beater in for an oil change and they drained the tranny fluid and double filled the engine. I’ll be doing my own oil changes till the day I die no matter how cold it is .

Located in NY. Can you please PM dealer info? Thanks!

The dealer just got another QX60 Pure AWD. Its a Graphite Shadow with Graphite interior.

That is the only Pure QX60 they have now which they will give for 289/mth as posted in the 1st post of this thread.

If you need more miles click on the calculator link and change miles as per your requirements. The deal needs MSD so NY residents can’t get it at same price.

Don’t ask if the deal is still available as I will comment back here once its sold.

HN.

I will take it. What do I need to do?