2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

@HN308 thank you so much for this. Any numbers for the LUXE version? with 12K-15K miles in NJ.

@HN308 I see the update as 12/06 ? did you update the latest numbers ? looking for QX60 LUXEā€¦

@Leasorator @hangon73

I am still working on a special for the Luxe. As soon as I have it ready I will update the other thread for Luxe QX60.

Could you also please share the Luxe thread. Sorry new to the forum. Thank you

hiā€¦ do you have a contact at the dealership?

In the market for Infiniti QX60 Luxe AWD W/ Essential Pkg - MSRP: $51745 need 39/10K in NJ with NJ taxes rolled into the payments and $0 down just First month and fees on the out of pocket. Coming out of a BMW donā€™t think I qualify for VPP. Want to get the car within in the next week or two. What should I expect to pay.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can you please pm the deleaer details. I am interested in QX60 Luxe , i would like to take lux for 50 $ more permonth

Interested - 11791. Thanks!

cab you please PM the dealer info? i am in NY

I live in NJ, please let me know the dealer info. Interested in LUX plus pro assistance please pm me the detailsā€¦

I live in northern NJ, and can I have a dealer info? Thanks.

Interested as well can you PM me details

Is this deal available for March?

Bump for March deal in NY pricing?

I will have March numbers tomorrow. Will publish it here soon.

1 Like

Below is the link for March 2019 Numbers. I will PM all who requested dealer info.

Can you please share for Luxe and Luxe with Essential

Can you get me this deal . My email is nickcasella23@gmail.com and phone number is 347-215-0824

Best,
Nick