2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Hi, could you PM with the dealer info. I’m looking to scoop one up tomorrow if possible.

Hi HN308 - I am in NH. Can you please put me in touch with the manager for one of the dealerships. If this deal is not available from dealers in MA and NH, I am willing to pick it up from CT. Thanks!

All dealer contact requests via this post and PMs have been replied. If I missed anyone please PM me.

HN

1 Like

I am interested in this deal, please PM me the dealer info. Thanks.

Why not PM him instead

3 Likes

Hi HN308 - can you pls share the dealer info? I am in north Nj

Hi @HN308 - I am interested please share contact and more details. Thanks.

is there anyway for NYC residents to do MSD? or there’s no workaround.

@HN308 – do you have the dealer info? Thanks!

All dealer info requests have been replied with a PM.

@leo38cheng - If you are getting an Infiniti nothing can be done for MSD if you are a NY state resident. For some other brands, if the dealer is outside in NY you could do MSD but not for Infiniti.

Hello, I am interested in this deal, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Hi @HN308 Could you please send me the dealer info and probably can we talk on phone for some fundamental queries

How do I get this deal in MA, how dony qualify for VPN discount? thanks

Hi @HN308 thanks for thread and info.
Could you please pm me as well.
I am in NJ and would live this deal.
New member so can’t pm you.
TIA

1 Like

Can someone tell me what is the actual total lease cost (everything what you paid) or total monthly cost. I live in NJ

@UncleSam

Go to the 1st post and click on the calculator link. It will show you the total drive off and MSD.

If you take the exact deal as listed here and qualify for VPP, it’s 2120 in drive off including 1st month payment and 2100 in refundable MSD. Monthly payment for remaining 38 months will be 299/mth.

HN

Is this still available?

A lot of people from MA are looking at these NY market deals.
Dealers in our Area suck and don’t negotiate well. Please let me know too if you find a good deal.

Edit: I reached out to one dealer for similar MSRP car and they came back with $520 as their best offer!!

May I have the sales person name please? Ty!

1 Like

I too am in mass and would jump on this deal. Please provide details and contact info. Will reach out today . thank you Dan