2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

What is the loyalty incentive?

Interested in this deal, in the NYC area. Any idea on where to start, or who to contact? Dealer info? Thanks

How do you follow through and get this deal?

@Shaggee

Loyalty incentive is applied when you are already an owner or lease holder of another Infiniti model in household with certain conditions.

Infiniti treats Loyalty in a different way for specific model. centain models like QX50 would get you loyalty incentive just by having another Infiniti but for QX60/Q50 it is on case by case basis. Infiniti selects certain customers who are offered loyalty and only the dealer can check internal systems to see if you qualify for it or not.

The chances of getting loyalty enabled is higher for customers who are coming to end of their current lease and IFS gets loyalty approved which shows up in Dealer systems.

Dealer appears to be sold out of Pure trim at this time

Hi, I am live in NJ. Looking to close the deal in this week. I have VPP. Please PM dealer Info.

I am interested in this deal and can pick up asap.
Please PM me

Hi @HN308 ,

I live in VA and interested in this deal. Can you send me the dealer details please. I can go this week and get the car.

Thanks,

I checked with one of the local delers in Atlanta,GA and the sales person says that below numbers are wrong.
MF: 0.000086
Residual: 60%

Any comments, please?

Are you sure you are asking about the same model/trim?

Any dealer in NY for qx60 sale?

one too many zeros on that one. 0.00086

I got them to put in numbers and their final monthly price came up to $450/month+taxes.
Didn’t even bother to negotiate.

The dealer is out of stock for the Pure QX60 models. They have bunch of them on order but most likely it will arrive in early December. They have enough stock of the Luxe models.

The OP is updated with this info.

Is this deal available in PA?

Hi @HN308 / @aronchi

I’m located in VA and wondering if this deal is still available on a QX60 Lux with at least premium and proassist installed.

Below is the current offer I have from a local dealer in VA for 39 months/ 12K per year and zero down with MSDs.
leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&msrp=53445&sales_price=48345&months=39&mf=.00035&dp=0&doc_fee=799&acq_fee=847&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=75&sales_tax=4.15&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&salesPriceTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=3](http://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&msrp=53445&sales_price=48345&months=39&mf=.00035&dp=0&doc_fee=799&acq_fee=847&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=75&sales_tax=4.15&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&salesPriceTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=3)

@nojanjoon

That deal you have locally is a joke. The selling price before incentives is 10% off and on top of that there is a $799 doc fee.

My dealer offers around 15-16% off MSRP depending on the Luxe model before VPP and conquest and there are Zero doc fees. You need to come to NY area for signing the papers and drive the car home. Your local incentives will apply though and we 1K additional incentive from IFS which you will miss.

I am sending you the dealer contact info via PM and you can pick a car from inventory and take it from there with the dealer.

I just want to thank HN308, I PM’d him, got dealer contact, picked a car and went in to finish the deal. The dealer was great, no doc fees, honest, quick and didn’t try to add anything. Very pleased with this deal. Highly recommend HN308 and his dealer.

1 Like

Thank you looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

@carchrism5

Thanks for your kind words. Hope you enjoy your SUV especially if you got the Pure while still in stock.

Us leasehackrs have finished most of the low hanging fruit and there is no more inventory of lower priced models for QX60/QX50 but we should get more in 2 weeks. Hope December numbers stay this good.

The dealer still has lot of QX60 Luxe in stock if anyone is interested.