2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Yes its included

Isnt Residual 59% this month?

Well this is the quote they have with 58%. I will check back with them on the same

He wanted 12k/yr. 59% is for 10k

If i currently own infinity (end of lease) am i able to get a VPP from a dealer or somehow? Thx!

1 Like

Hey guys how is this deal that I’m being offered?

Also, how can I get VPP? I am in NYC
Do I get any incentives for currently leasing a QX60?

MSRP-$49,305
Selling Price- $43,619
39 month lease
10k miles
Will be $465 a month
Total due out of pocket -$1406.28

Honestly these seems quite a lot to me.
Any other recommendations?

@tripleflip18 @thxinadvance

Having another Infiniti has nothing to do with VPP. Your employer has to provide that benefit. Check on insidenissan.com if you or a household member will qualify.

Your quote on a 49k SUV is only 11.5% off MSRP compared to my dealer who offers 15% off on Pure and 14% off on LUXE models.

Can you elaborate on incentive differences by region? Are metro NY incentives that much higher than say upstate NY? Where can one get this info? Also say I live in upstate but want to reg car in NYC to get the higher incentive - will dealer or INFINITI ask questions?

what about Infiniti Loyalty? is that different from VPP?

@Geezer

Incentives are different for every market and upstate and NY metro sure do differ. Only the dealers have exact incentive info by zip code as that is not public information.

If you have a family or friends in NYC and register and insure the car at that location you will get local NYC incentives.

@tripleflip18

I have explained difference between loyalty and VPP in this post above few days back. Go through my posts and you will find it.

Thanks for the info.

please pm me info - im in brooklyn want to lease this month thanks

Hi I’m in nj can you please send me the dealer info. I’m looking to get into a newer vehicle asap. 07950 area code.

What would be the deal if I register in Virginia? Sorry I’m new to this forum and I can’t PM you. Thanks.

I am in PA. I am interested in QX 60. Can you send me a PM?

I am looking for the information. I am in Florida.

Can you pm me? In Ohio. Thanks

Interested in more info NJ, Hudson County. Please PM me.

Hi Hn308. Hope this deal is still alive. Can you have the dealer quote me for zip 07450?