2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Interested in this, I’m on LI. Dont think I can PM you yet, just created an account but I’ve been lurking a while.

Looking for this deal in Southern California. 91387. Any deals here?

New to the forum. Live in northern nj. Can you pm me dealer information.

@Rigasminho and all previous requests for dealer contacts have been replied.

Also this is a NY metro deal and I don’t have other contacts anywhere else so I can’t put a similar deal for you. If you are out of area your local incentives will apply and you can come here and sign up in person.

Hi I am in the market for this deal… please send me info… i am in NY Long Island…_Thanks…

Thanks man. You were super helpful. I’m local to the area.

My wife totalled her car and we need a new one by this weekend. Super interested in this, could you PM me details on how to proceed?

Also we would probably need 15k miles. Not sure how that impacts the attractiveness of this lease.

All dealer contact requests replied.

@wasssup
Go to the Original post in this thread and click on calculator link. Once there you can change the mileage required and other options like MSD, paying bank fee upfront or roll in the cap cost etc. You will get your monthly payment and amount Due at Signing (DAS as mentioned above) accordingly.

My OP is a 15 % off MSRP and if you are getting the same discount than all other numbers are variables you can play with depending on your situation.

1 Like

Would the 15% off MSRP includethe higher level Luxe trim?

The Luxe trim is usually a 1% to 1.5% lower in discount depending on your location and the inventory the dealer has in stock at a particular point of time.

In CT interested in more info about this deal

Hi, can you pm dealer info please I’m in the area. THANKS

HI

I am interested in this lease i live in NJ can you put me in touch with the dealer

Regrads

So the discount is 13.5% to 14% or the other way (16% to 16.5%)?

Luxe discount is 13.5% to 14% which is lower than the 15% on a pure.

new to all of this. to be clear, is the VPP discount something that can be had if not officially something available to you?

i’m on long island, please send info. stopped by my local dealer last month and they wanted about 450 with something like 4k down…

I would like to inquire about this lease. I live in eastern CT, would travel to central or western if need be. I have a trade-in with possible negative equity, does this cause issues other than higher payment? Looking forward to hearing back, thanks you.

Dear all

I have asked for QX60 LUXE AWD quote. I live in NJ, below is the quote i have got. my current lease expires on Oct 10th and i have to take the delivery by Oct 1st. I have two questions 1. is the below deal the best or is there any room for negotiation. Since i need the car around Oct10th will there be any better deals for Columbus day based on your experience.

MSRP $48,595, selling price $40,260, residual 58% mf.00009

39mo 12k miles per year $315.77 per month with 1st mo, reg, taxes, bank fee & $2,400 MSD total due at signing,

$315.77 first mo
$450, reg
$3 lemon law
$2,400 MSD
$700 Bank fee
$938.31 taxes,

In NYC, very interested in this.

Is VPP included in your quote?