2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Today is the last day of the month with August progrmams still good. From tomorrow September numbers will apply.

Sending to all the contact details as requested.

HN

September numbers have been updated in the Original post. The deal got better by $4 bucks per month. Lot of inventory in stock. I will update the post if the Inventory runs out so please don’t post asking if its still available.

1 Like

I am in NJ, interested in this deal. Please PM details.

hello im looking to purchase this SUV tomorrow in new jersey what dealership do you recommend i go to?

The monthly has dropped by $10/mth to $285/mth and if you pay doc fees of $141 it drops to $281/mth.

Also No broker Fees and Free 2 year Infiniti scheduled maintenance included with the lease.

Check the 1st post for more details.

Is this available in PA ? Can you PM me details ? I am new member and cannot PM

@JMAHESH

Pm’d dealer info. You are out of NY Metro area so your local incentives will apply.

Hey guys.

My lease ends in December and I am paying way too much for the current car.

Is it true with Infiniti I can get out of my lease a few months earlier without having to pay additional?

I am in the Market for another QX60 AWD I am located in Brooklyn, NY.

Any lease specials, prices and contacts would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you

Can you PM me dealer/info for Syracuse, NY? Zip 13104

Infiniti has a pull ahead for 2 months. You need to eat the remaining payments.

If you are ready then do it now PM and I will put you in touch with the dealer. I would suggest just wait till oct if you are not over your allotted miles.

Guess I’ll hold off. I only have 21,000 miles of 39,000. The next car will try to get the minimum possible. We do not drive more than 10 miles a week due to work schedules in the past 2 years.

Thank you for your help. I see you’re truly a pro here.

@thxinadvance With those miles and the usage you have, just wait. No need to rush. Ping me next month.

Infiniti deals are like commuter trains. You miss one the other is right behind it. Talk to you next month.

2 Likes

Hi, can you please PM me the dealer info. I signed up recently and can’t find a way to PM you

How is it $0 doc fees? In VA the doc fees are always $699-999

This isn’t a VA dealer

1 Like

Not saying it is. Just never have seen ANY dealer with $0 doc/processing. MD dealers are limited to $299.

Which is “not required by law”. They have this disclosure.

Same here guys, interested in this deal.

All PM requests asking for dealer contacts replied.

@Nate490 - Dealers are not entitled to doc fees. I have never paid it and don’t intend to in future. I have not leased a car from VA but I did negotiate a C class loaner last Dec-Jan with a VA dealer and they were fine to waive the doc fee by reducing the cap by the amount of doc fees after we agreed on sales price. Whenever I get resistance from dealers about doc fees, I just tell them that I am yet to see a dealer loose a sale due to doc fees and they usually agree.

1 Like

can this apply in 60148?
if so I would love some info
thanks