2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

The good old bait and switch, never gets old does it?

This is twice now right? (publicly at least)

The offer was $422.xx with 1 month + MSD at signing.
It went up to 435 coz I opted for 3 year maintenance plan.

You paid $550 for two oil changes? To each his own I guess.

I was told, oil changes are every 6 months and air filter and something needed at the 2 year maintenance. I need to go through the manual to understand scheduled maintenance. Also, the 3 year plan for 449, thats what I signed up for.

@pras_24

Thanks for clarifying.

The brokers who charge fees to get forum members deals try to come on this thread to comment on the sales they missed out as you got the car directly from the dealer.

I clearly mentioned earlier that you decided to get 3 year maintenance package and add it to cap cost which I am sure is way more than 2 oil changes is the reason for monthly price difference.

Anyways enjoy your car.

Thats not completely true. Cars come with oil life indicators for a reason now. I guess they just mentioned that to sign you up for that. You only need oil changes and tire rotations on this vehicle
I

Really? Last time I checked my deal is $400 bucks better than yours, factoring in my fee/doc fee/ and I have delivery. No bait/switch (same can’t be said about your dealer though)

Same, and I don’t charge a broker fee, have free delivery, AND my clients are always emailed their contracts the day before delivery so they can see exactly what they’ll be signing in advance.

2 Likes

A big shoutout to HN308. While I was ready to drive to HN308’s dealer(a very nice and straightforward guy), my local guy offered a deal.

Luxe with proassit pkg:
MSRP 53445
Sell price 45000( with vpp)
39/10k
434/month 1st.month+MSD+reg due at sign

Since interest is almost 0, tax and doc fee were brought into the monthly payment.

Please pm if this is still available.

A big shout out and thank you to @HN308 for the dealer info and the deal and @aronchi for his quick reply on an alternate deal. Leased this in September for my mother with all the negotiations done via email as I’m located in CA. She just had to go pick it up (in the color and interior she wanted) and sign the contract; straightforward and responsive dealer and sales manager – paperwork was all ready as agreed upon with no hidden fees or upsells.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD
MSRP: $49,095
Selling price: $40,725 (17% off including $1500 VPP)
Monthly Payment: $308/month with VPP
Drive-Off Amount: $2149 (Bank Acquisition $700+ 1st month + Tax + DMV)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00069
Residual: 59%
MSD: 6 MSD ($2100)
Available Incentives: $1500 VPP included in sales price
Region: NJ/CT
Leasehackr Score: 12.9 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

Thank you @HN308 for the deal, and to this forum for the incredible information and members’ willingness to help!

I’m located in Westchester County, NY. Can you please connect me with your dealer to discuss further?

Thanks,
Danny

@VP12 - Thanks for coming over and dropping a line about your experience working the deal over email and at time of pickup of the vehicle. Such reviews with detailed numbers give other fellow LH members what to expect even if they are not local to us provided they understand the difference in Incentives for their local market. Hope your mom is enjoying the vehicle.

@carcar95
Thanks for the shoutout. I am glad you could use my dealer’s numbers and have your local guy match it saving you the trip. Enjoy your new vehicle.

1 Like

Is Luxe trim residual 59%?

The residual for the luxe trim looks like it’s 57% now on Edmunds: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51782/infiniti/qx60/2019-infiniti-qx60-lease-deals-and-prices/p6

When we got it last month in September, I can confirm that our deal was at a 59% residual.

The residuals are different compared to last month.

Last month Pure/Luxe were both at 59% but this month pure has been increased to 60% and the Luxe has dropped to 57% for 39/10K.

Interested please PM me

hello, I am in NJ. can You provide dealer info?

Please provide information of dealer

I don’t understand this. You’re against paying doc fee, but the price without the doc fee is higher than just paying the doc fee by 4 bucks, meaning you’ll actually pay 15/more going this route over the course of the lease.

Wouldn’t it just make sense to pay the doc fee, since they’re padding it in anyways?