2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

not for California?

Whatā€™s numbers looking like for October?

Reach out to @BiggL, as he handles leases in Northern and Southern CA.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Feels like Iā€™m part of a family

Iā€™m in CT and have access to VPP. Can you let me know what the deal is for Oct. I need to buy this month.

October numbers will be out today. It will take a day or two to put together a leasehackr worthy deal.

Be patient and I will post the numbers in OP and reach out to all who have reached out lately via PM.

HN

1 Like

The QX60 numbers for October are updated in the original post. All requests for October numbers and dealer contact requests will be replied shortly.

HN

Iā€™m interested in a silver, white awd, nav, 15k, upstate NY let me know thanks

I am looking for most competitive QX60 Deal. Need to get deal done before Oct 15.

Looking for Luxe AWD (Black or Dark Blue exterior) (no other fancy options required)

Current QX60 lease runs up this month,

Would love to come to all terms via email before meeting anyone.

Want all taxes and fees rolled into payment. Willing to pay first month and then monthly fees.

Please do not send generic request what else do you need and what do you want to pay. Give me your best deal and we can proceed or not proceed. Thank you.

edit:
Located in New York and require 10k miles. (Current 39 month lease only has 20k miles on it)

Are you cutting/pasting here the emails you sent to dealers?

No. I havenā€™t even sent anything out to dealers. Just in the past when I made a request for a car quote, all I received were generic responses.

Hi guys. Does anyone know of a similar deal in So Fla? Or perhaps someone (dealer/broker) who can get close to it. I donā€™t qualify for a VPP.

Many Thanks in advance

New member on LeaseHackr. I live in NJ and the car will be registered here in NJ.
I am looking for a 2019 QX 60 LUXE AWD with the following packages:
ā€¢Essential
ā€¢ProAssist
Can you please provide your best pricing on this vehicle? I am looking for 15k miles/year.
Also, is the pricing still as attractive if we were to get 24-month lease option?

Thanks!

Hi,

@HN308 deal looks good.

Iā€™m in central/northern nj. Looking to do 12k 39month with zero drive off on a pure model.

Please let me know dealer information.

Thanks.

@HN308 - In NJ and interested in this deal, so can you please share the dealer information?

@HN308 same here,can you share the dealer info?
Thx. It is very needed. In the market for an QX60 right now. Located in central Jersey.
I assume that the lease applies to a higher MSRP QX60 as well. I donā€™t have VPP, do I just remove 1500 from the calculator? There is a manufacture to dealer rebate (4000) this month, is this easy to get from the dealser?

@HN308 Hi - Newly registered, but have been following the Forum for a while. Iā€™m in North Jersey, and Iā€™m also interested in this deal, and quality for VPP through my employer. Can you share the dealer information so that I can attain this deal?

Pls help
Looking for the same deal for October. Can u PM the dealers info thanks

I am in Central NJ, Interested in this deal. Please PM me details.

@HN308 Iā€™m trying to play around with your calculator and get a better idea of what Iā€™d be paying in my area, maybe you can help clear up a few things (maybe they were somewhere in the post above and I missed them). Whatā€™s the $1500 under Untaxed Incentives? Is that the one thatā€™s specific to the NY Metro that I would need to take completely out if Edmunds didnā€™t show any incentives for my zip? And if I donā€™t have VPP, I think I saw somewhere to add another $1500 to the sale price?