2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Can you PM me with info, I am in NY (long island) thanks

All PMs and dealer info requests in this post have been replied.

The deal is good till next Monday Oct 1st which is when the month for Infiniti ends.

The 285/mth is good till then and there is stock to pick from.

HN

Can I get the info as well. I am in NC (28805) but could register through family in NJ if significant difference, so info on both would be great

I am looking for the deal in NJ area. Can you send me the details of the dealer?

All PMs replied.

Also this deal requires you to sign the paperwork at dealer so if you are not local to tri-state area be ready to travel if you are interested in this deal.

I only bring deals from one dealer who is local to me so canā€™t help with other Infiniti dealers in areas outside mine.

This deal is good till Oct 1.

HN

Big shout out to @HN308 from this thread. This was my first lease ever. My deal was $319/mo including tax for 12k miles/year!

MSRP: $46795
Selling price: $38586 (I have VPP)
Term: 39mo, 12k
MSD: $2400 (6)
DAS: $1594 (1st month, DMV, bank acquisition) + MSD
Monthly payment $319 including tax.

2 Likes

Post removed.

Please direct your concerns over PM to respective users. Kindly donā€™t post in thread. This thread is not for brokers to do deal evaluations.

1 Like

I bumped up the mileage to 12k and rolled taxes into the payment. The advertisement was for 10k and taxes at signing.

20 characters

Sorry, for offending the OP (this site is about getting people the best deals, however that maybe), facts are facts, the poster paid more than the advertisement.

2 Likes

Hello - Iā€™m interested in this deal. Please PM me dealer info.

Thank you.

@HN308 - you are NOT a broker (at least you say you are not) or a dealer, so there is no reason for you to remove any evaluations of your deals by others. Otherwise, it looks like a conflict of interests and you use your Trusted privileges to suppress opinions about your deals.

Hello @HN308
Iā€™m based in Berkeley, CA. Please PM me too. Iā€™ve been a fan of this website and this deal seems like an awesome one. I guess Iā€™ll make a trip to the east coast now

Please PM me the info. Iā€™m in NJ. Thx.

Thanks @HN308
These are the numbers i got. I dont have VPP. Can I do better. I am absolutely new to this. I am in CA

Msrp $47,520, selling price $41,741, residual 59% mf.00009
39mo 10k miles per year $382.71 per month with 1st mo, reg, bank fee, $ 2,400 MSd total due at signing,

@Rishabsyd
Your incentives in Berkeley CA are different than us in NY metro area and also your taxes are higher at 9.25%. We pay tax upfront here while you pay it on monthly basis so your payment is higher.

Not having VPP is another issue.

However keeping all above variables aside the deal is little over 12% discount from MSRP which is not earth shattering. I am pretty sure you should be able to get that much discount in your local market as well and if not try looking for it in southern CA.

These are not the numbers you would travel across the country for.

Get some quotes locally once October numbers are out and see where they are. If you need help analyzing them, reach out to me.

HN.

Is this deal still going looking into getting into something like asap - have to return my insurance rental monday since my original car was total loss - trying to stay under 400 month with 3k upfront

has anyone done or looked into a 24-month deal instead of 39? does it come anywhere close? thanks

Arenā€™t you still paying them then? Iā€™m confusedā€¦if the price is 4/month more, youā€™re paying it, just on a different line item.

You can ask on Edmundā€™s for current RV for different terms, but here was the delta in August, only 5% between 24 and 39 months on AWD. Thatā€™s a lot more months to amortize only slightly more depreciation over.