2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

No carplay

In NJ. Please PM me the deal. thank you

I am in NJ. Please PM me the dealer info for this. Looking to close the deal tomorrow(11/17)

Hi, I am in TX. Would I be able to get this deal?
Are there any other models will have a similar deal like Q50?

NJ here, possibly looking for 2 of these. Can someone please PM me?

Hi. I am totally interested in NY metro area or NJ. Can you PM me the info?
Thanks!!!

Hi, I am interested in this deal. Please if you can mssg me contact infor for dealer.

Thanks

hey threr, I am located in NJ, can you please PM me for info? thank you

in nj please pm dealer

Located in CT and interested, would be able to pick up.

Hi would this deal be possible in CA? Could you PM me info?

1 Like

Please PM me the dealer

Can you please PM me more info. I am in NY and interested in QX60

This deal requires signing the paperwork in person. You will need to find a local dealer who will give 16-17% off MSRP and apply VPP and Conquest to get a similar deal.

Can you please PM me more info? I am in NJ and interested in QX60. Thank you.

Please PM me details. I am looking for QX60 Pure. I am in Ohio.

guys from NJ or NY.
There is a train stop near the dealership so if you don’t want to go with someone else to pick up the car. Take the train.
It’s walking distance to the dealership.
Also do your own due diligence and check your numbers in the calculator.

Experienced leasers, can you get conquest cash+loyal cash+vpp if you qualify for all three? I read somewhere on the forum, it is possible. Thx

You can get either conquest or loyalty but not both. VPP can be added to either.

@HN308 Thx. If I had waited 3wks, my current lease deal would be better. Considering another lease to replace another car. Want a smaller car, but does not feel right about paying more for a small one when you can get this one much cheaper.