2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Has anyone had success getting this deal or close to it in or near TN by chance?

Not to ask a somewhat off-topic question, but what is the difference between a 2019 QX60 and a 2019.5 QX60?

extra usb ports and something else i canā€™t recall

1 Like

I think 2019 QX has 4 regular USB + 2 type C USB ports.

Is there a way to check Local incentives?

Get in good with a dealer. Infiniti keeps that info pretty quiet.

Read this on another forum:

1. The 2019.5 has LED headlights connected to wipers, the 2019 has xenon headlights not connected to wipers.

2. The 2019.5 has 6 charge-only USB ports while the 2019 has 3.

Not sure how factual though.

1 Like

Can you tell me what this would be with 15K and $0 DAS or just first month and no VPP?. NC resident

Can you message me about the QX60? Iā€™m interested

Haha they just got another one in man.

According to my guy the key fob is a little different too.

Iā€™ve been speaking to them all day! Got a qx50 for slightly bit more. Who told you they got a QX60. Also Iā€™m in ny so I canā€™t do MSDā€™s but the QX60 would still be about 30~ cheaper. So if they do have it I might get on it.

anyone know what brands are eligible for conquest?

I am in NJā€¦can i get this deal? which dealer do we need to contact to get this deal?

Finally! Hopefully something that no longer looks like Nissanā€™s!

just curious for ny residentsā€¦ can they just go to a dealer in nj or ct to take advantage of msdā€™s?

i live in ny and picked up a car in dc and they did let me do msdā€™s at the time. just wondering if the same rules apply to the tri-state area. thanks.

When I was leaving they said they were getting one in on thursday. Maybe he was mistaken and it was a different model. Did you sign already?

Btw if its only 30 difference, you will make that up with the gas mileage. If i lived in ny and couldnā€™t do msds id honestly just stick with the newer qx50. While at 210 a month the qx60 is unbeatable, it is slightly dated and due for a refresh. If the third row isnt necessary just stick with the qx50

MSD for Infiniti work in a specific way. You canā€™t do MSD if you are NY state resident no matter where the dealer is located. Other brands like Mercedes/BMW allow you to put MSD if you go to other state to lease it.

1 Like

So according to my calculations for the QX 60 I wouldā€™ve been at 2500~ DAS and $265 a month because I canā€™t buy down MF and taxes are 8.875 here.

My QX50 is roughly the same down and $30 higher. Still a great price nonetheless for a 48.8k car. Enjoy. Iā€™ll be going in to sign and pick up Saturday if the weather is all right

To piggyback on the questions regarding the changes to the 2019.5 modelā€¦does it include Apple CarPlay?