2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Below is the capture from the Window label.

Guess Infiniti raised prices at some point recently.

Thanks for the info. I might look into best buy instead. Too old to be slinging packages around :slightly_smiling_face:

@porschemacan
Where are you located? Are you in NY metro area and qualify for VPP and conquest?

I live in Pittsburgh, PA and yes, I qualify for both VPP and Conquest.

Pittsburgh has different incentives than NY/NJ, so your price will probably be higher (if past is any indication of current incentives).

If you read my original post, I have clearly mentioned that NY metro area incentives are different than other markets. There is usually 1K more cash for our local market which Infiniti doesn’t give in other markets.

Also my quote is 17% off plus VPP plus conquest. In your case the car itself is $700 odd more than my post

just locked this deal up for a coworker

looks good – Did you get this from the OP’s dealer?

yes I did…I dont even bother with the brokers or dealers around me anymore

@nextlevelautobrokers

Just a thought, did your coworker consider the QX50 as the MF on that is almost zero and he can’t do MSD being in NY.

Unless they need a 7 seater the QX50 is a much better car and payment would not be that different.

1 Like

Nah he needs the 7 pass suv. thanks again for posting!

wow close to 19% discount. good going bud

Do you know if so cal programs are similar?

I am not sure of programs in southern CA but usually they are pretty close to what we have in NY as both are important market for Infiniti.

I’m interested in the qx60 deal. I’m in NJ.

@HN308 Thank you for clarification. I have removed my post to avoid any confusion.

Any deals like these in south Florida?

1 Like

I am also interested in NJ if you could please pm me with details

1 Like

I am interested in this deal I live in PA Zip 19608. Please PM me. Thanks.