2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

November brings QX60 at Accord/Camry monthly numbers with almost double MSRP.

With VPP, MSD and Conquest the monthly will be 209/mth. Check the 1st post of this thread for more details.

2 Likes

Could you post the calculator link?

@Dany1122

Calculator link is posted. I was still in the process of making changes to the thread when you saw it. Few things have been changed. Check the OP again.

How much Does the residual get bumped for 7,500 annual miles. Also any way to sweeten this deal for NYS residents since we cant do MSD’s

Don’t have conquest. Is it $1500? Also, is there any loyalty rebate?

I am not 100% sure but the least miles Infiniti does is 10K. Also there 10/39 is usually the sweet spot.

If you can’t do MSD being in NY the only thing else you can do is get selling price reduced even more but I am not sure whether it is possible from such numbers but you can always try.

@njuser

Infiniti does loyalty on case by case basis. You have to check with dealer who can verify and let you know if IFS has credited you with loyalty. Just owning or leasing and Infiniti don’t automatically grant you loyalty.

@HN308 I checked the Calc and only see $1500 for incentive.
Is that VPP or Conquest ? or is Conquest $1500 factored into the selling price ?

The conquest is factored in the sales price. Both VPP and conquest are 1500 each.

Just sent you a Private message about doing this in VA

Sent PM as well.

Sent you a PM.

I got qx60 pure. 12k miles a year. 39 months. $450 a Month with $450 down +$280 plates and registration. Pretty sweet?

Too late to unwind it?

Can someone PM dealer info for 2019 deal

Hi - I am interested in this deal - Rochester, NY area. PM me please with info.

I wonder if I can get a part time job @ UPS for a week to qualify for VPP.

@xheesh

I don’t know how long UPS takes for its part time employees to get their email addresses on their domain but once you get UPS email address you should be able to get the VPP code sent to it using the link www.insidenissan.com

Worth trying and only such ideas come to LeaseHackrs.

I can offer some insight on this as I’m a PM for UPS and I leased a Q60 with VPP.

What you’ll need is to have an employee ID handy and retrieve the VPP code from UPSers.com. The Infiniti dealer also required a copy of a paystub, which you can also retrieve from UPSers.com.

@HN308, is that MSRP right? If I build out a qx60 Pure AWD with no added options/accessories, I’m seeing $46,050 + 995 dest for $47,045