2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Oh he did start his own but then he still wants to invade others … so probably wants to learn the hard way… wait for it … :bear:

1 Like

Apologies gang. Didn’t mean to get on your bad side. Still learning this forum.

Oh noones scaring you here… just trying to teach you like a third grader :rofl: and you still dont get it

1 Like

My man has a short memory

2 Likes

Guy also PMed me apologizing and said he would never do it again. :man_facepalming:

All his posts get to be deleted now.

3 Likes

Please pm me. Serious buyer with VPP.

how are the numbers looking in November?

Oct Numbers have got extended till Nov 7th. The deal is OP holds till end of day on 7th.

1 Like

Does it have proassist package including adaptive cruise control and blind spot warning?

Hi. I’m fairly new to LH. I live in Reading PA zip 19608. The closest infinity dealers are in Allentown and west Chester PA. Please pm me the dealer’s contact info. Thanks

It has BSM which is part of Essential Package. Adaptive Cruise Control is I believe included in Pro-Assist package, which wasn’t on the car I picked up.

1 Like

Can you please PM me the dealer info? I’m located in Virginia though. Any advice? Thank you!!

Also interested in leasing a QX60 in New York. Please PM me the dealer info. Thanks!

I live in Indiana. My wife has a good friend in NJ. Considering a one way ticket to purchase a Pure AWD to drive back to IN. I’m not sure if my employer participates in VPP yet. We would need 15k miles per year, but flexible on the term length. Looking for the lowest effective monthly payment and willing to max MSDs. Not sure how the out of state registration will affect me if at all. Please let me know on a payment assuming no DAS and best MSD for the buck. Thanks.

@rpettit

The oct numbers had got extended till 11/7. I still don’t have numbers for November. Once I get them, the OP will be updated. After seeing them if you are interested PM me and I will put you in touch with the dealer.

looks like nov numbers are out???

Nov numbers are out and they look good from preliminary info I have so far. I am working with the dealer to come up with a crazy special for LH members. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Interested. May I request the dealer info through PM? Thank you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: spam

Please keep us updated on Nov numbers. Thank you.

Any loyalty this month around?