2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Update 01/15 - The QX60 Pure inventory is back in stock. The numbers are not as good as what we had in Nov but that was an exception and that time has gone. Residual has dropped 2 points to 58% and the MF is 0.00048. The conquest rebate it gone as well.

Update 12/06 - The QX60 Pure inventory is still out and I am not entirely sure when the dealer will have it back. They have the 51K+ Luxe models in stock and that is what is available as of now.

Update 11/22 - The dealer is out of stock for the Pure QX60. They have bunch of them on order but most likely it will arrive in early December. They have enough stock of the Luxe models.

Update 11/11 - Infiniti has got some really good deals this month. The QX60 after MSD, VPP and conquest has dropped to 209/mth. We are in unchartered territory with such numbers for a 47K SUV.

Update 10/06 - The monthly is now $10 more compared to last month but the cheapest car in stock is $500 more in MSRP. The Money Factor went up a bit but so did the residual get bumped up to 60% from 59%

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD
MSRP: $ 47045
Monthly Payment: $ 315 / month with VPP
Drive-Off Amount: $ Bank Acquisition $700+ 1st month + Tax + DMV and MSD.
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00048
Residual: 58%
*MSD 4 MSD - $1400
Available Incentives: VPP is required. If you don’t have it your price goes up by $1500. .
Region: NJ/CT. NY residents can’t do MSD so the monthly goes up as MF can’t be bought down.
Leasehackr Score: 12.1 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

The incentives for Metro NY are applied to this deal. If you are not from NY metro area, your local incentives will apply which might change the selling price a bit depending on your incentives.

No Dealer Document fees and No broker Fees

If you don’t qualify for VPP you can remove it from the above calculator link. The VPP is $1500 untaxed incentive.

8 Likes

Hi there.

What’s the lease offer for 2019 QX60 Luxe MSRP $51995 ? I’m from MA.

I’m from NYC wondering the same thing for the Luxe AWD

Hello, Same here as Yanis. I am from MA. Is this just for NJ/CT ? Any possibility for Massachusetts residents ?

Also curious about the AWD Luxe in NYC so MSD and No VPP

All posts replied.

This deal can be done for other locations outside of NY metro area but your local incentives will apply.

If you are ready to pickup the car here, I can put you in touch with the dealer and they will quote you directly based on the zip code where the car. Is to be registered.

HN

I will be on the market for 1 or 2 vehicles sometime in late November. Do you think that they can ship the car to Seattle? I will be ok paying for it but hoping the dealer has a good network and could offer a better rate. Perhaps if I get 2 we could even get them to pay for the shipping? also, do you think that I could do all the paperwork over the phone and not have to fly to NY?

1 Like

Price updated today. The discount on MSRP is now 13% before VPP. The monthly with VPP is 299/mth. This is a solid deal on a 47K luxury SUV.

No dealer fees, No doc fees and No broker fees.

PM me and I will put you directly in touch with the Sales GM.

2 Likes

Hi,

I am from MA… but would like to know more about this deal… I can pick up car from Hartford, CT

Please let me know the details…

Thanks, SM

How much is VPP on a 2018 qx60? Dealers keep rolling it all in to discount. Right now I have 17% off on a 53k including vpp. About $9k. I want to break out vpp so I can then push on the % off. I am at $510 all fees in cap for 39/15k. 39 payments of 510. I plan on adding 5 msd’s to bring it down more

QX60 VPP is $1500. Dealer will sometimes try to keep some of it.

No shipping from the dealership and you have to be @ the dealership to do paperwork.

I could at least use their carrier. Flying out to the dealer is not a problem.

I am interested in this vehicle. Please PM the dealer info. Thanks

You are shopping way too early if you need the car in late Nov. the numbers will be totally different then based on my past experience. Reach out to me 2 weeks before you are ready and I will get you updated numbers then.

However the cost of shipping and you flying in to sign the lease will make it cost prohibitive.

1 Like

Technically my lease is expiring next month and I haven’t extend it yet, so I can pull the trigger if a like a specific deal. That being said I love my car and my payment so I will most likely extend my lease till mid December with the hope that there will be better deals on a wider variety of makes/models. Shipping will effectively add about 30 bucks to my monthly lease payment which may still be a much better deal compared to what I can get in my area. And I can make a fun weekend trip out of it if I have to fly to NYC.

@HN308 I can’t PM yet (new account). Can you please PM me to get this started? Thanks.

Thank you very much! @HN308

The Money Factor has dropped on 2019 QX60 mid month to 0.00069 from 0.00088 which will help NY state residents who can’t do MSD’s.

Hi, can you please PM me the dealer info. I signed up recently and can’t find a way to PM you :slight_smile: