2019 Infiniti QX60 AWD Pure - MSRP 47K 39/10k.$338/mth. DAS - $2200 includes Tax, DMV, Bank fee, 1st Mth. - VPP Included. NY/NJ/CT

Below numbers are for the base model which is Pure. If you want the Luxe the calculations are further down in the post.

The broker fees for this deal is $199

There is no other dealer doc fees or any other fees from the dealer.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure
MSRP: $ 47045
Monthly Payment: $ 338/mth
Drive-Off Amount: $ $2200 which covers NJ taxes, Bank fees of $700, DMV and 1st month
Months: 39 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00012
Residual: 56%
Available Incentives: $750 VPP included in this deal.
Region: NY metro area which covers parts of Central NJ and Southern CT. If you are outside of the metro area your incentives are less and the price will go up.
Leasehackr Score: 11.3 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

If you are interested in Luxe model with Essential package, check the below numbers.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX60 Luxe with Essentials Package.
MSRP: $ $52,330
Monthly Payment: $ 389/mth
Drive-Off Amount: $ $2391 which covers NJ taxes, Bank fees of $700, DMV and 1st month
Months: 39 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00003
Residual: 54%
Available Incentives: $750 VPP included in this deal.
Region: NY metro area which covers parts of Central NJ and Southern CT. If you are outside of the metro area your incentives are less and the price will go up.
Leasehackr Score: 10.9 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

If you don’t have VPP or want to change the miles per year or sales tax rates, please click on calculator link and update the numbers which apply to you. VPP is the $750 in taxable rebate.

I am returning Q50 maturity day 5/25/19 what is the good day to get this deal?

Who should I contact?

Call your Infiniti dealer and get the number to arrange for lease return inspection. Schedule the inspector to come at your home or office and they will check the car out and give you an estimate about what needs to be taken care of if any. Based on what is needed to be fixed, get it done and drop the car at any Infiniti dealer to be grounded.

If you are getting another Infiniti, they are easy with the wear and tear on your lease return and there is no lease disposition fees.

My deal listed in the Original post is good till end of the month.

With new month the deal can get better or worse depending on the incentives next month and no one knows what they will be now.

Do you have any deals on Q50?

What is the next step?

Thanks for your posts to the board HN308. They are really helpful. I sent you a PM on the Pure. Please let me know if there is a better way to contact you.

Hi, are numbers the same for QX60 this month?

Thank you.

Please PM me dealers information.
Thank you.