2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential AWD - MSRP 49480, 419/mth 39/10, Zero down, 4500 MSD - Conquest required - NJ/CT/PA/MA

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential AWD
MSRP: $49,480
Monthly Payment: $ 419 /mth
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month, DMV, Taxes and MSD
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00110
Residual: 61%
Available Incentives: $500 ( Conquest required - Either of the brands BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac, Audi, Volvo, Lexus, Acura, Toyota & Honda ). Must show proof of ownership or lease.
Leasehackr Score: 9.6 years

Saved Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&msrp=49480&sales_price=45737&months=39&mf=.00110&dp=0&doc_fee=0&acq_fee=700&taxed_inc=500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=300&sales_tax=6.5&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=9

Location: NJ/CT/PA/MA or any neighboring state if you are willing to come pickup the vehicle in NY metro area. Sorry NY folks miss out as MSD can’t be done by them.

This vehicle don’t qualify yet for VPP so that cannot be used at this time.

Also the sales made by the dealership of 2019 QX50 don’t count against their monthly quotas so the dealers have no incentives in blowing them off at this time. The QX50 is selling pretty well and this is the best deal at this time on LH for this model. I have not brought the deal for this model earlier as it was not up to my deal standards. This is a limited time offer where only 5 odd vehicles will be sold at this price so if you are in the market for this vehicle, DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER.

1 Like

Seems like a nice deal! If only Infiniti would finally support CarPlay… that’s literally the only dealbreaker for me on this car.

Question - I thought dealerships in NY weren’t able to take MSD, but if a NYer goes to a dealership outside of NY, they can get MSD. Is that no longer the case?

Other brands like Mercedes allow MSDs for NY residents when the car is leased out of state but not Infiniti.

I am hoping there will be better deals in july, when its time for me to get a car. so sad that NY won’t allow security deposits. hate NY.

1 Like

Deals like this already are giving me hope that I will be able to get that magic number I am looking for in October!!!

All PMs are replied.

Cool, understood. Thank you!

they do for other brands