2019 Infiniti QX 80 lease I was offered, consider qx60?

Hello, first time poster and first time attempting to lease. Looking for advice, ideas, and feedback.

I went into a Florida infiniti and tried to make a deal for a base qx80 my wife and I had our eyes on.

MSRP: 68310
cap price/sale price: 58468
Residual: 10k miles/year = 55% (37570)
12k miles/year = 54% (36887)
MF: 0.00267
term: 39 months
Dealer fee: 995
Monthly payment: 802 w/tax – leasehackr score 6.9
They calculated for me DAS 5500 (inceptions) + 802 w/tax for out the door.
With max of 9 MSDs monthly cost comes down to 709 w/tax with a MF of 0.00177. 12250 out the door cost. Leasehackr score 7.7

I don’t think that’s a good deal and I told them that. They were very adamant about not being able to budge. They said that the qx80 is simply a vehicle that’s hard to maneuver the numbers for a better cost other than using MSD’s. They didnt want to move on the sale price and kept pushing the qx60 on me.
I def need 3rd row seating, so I’d consider. They told me the qx60 MF is 0.00016 with a starting of 429+tax/month (with the 5500 in ‘inceptions’). It sounds like the qx60 just simply leases better than the qx80. Unless I am missing something or am not doing all my research?

My questions are:

• is the qx80 deal worth it, considering the class of vehicle it is in?
  • Is there wiggle room to be made with the qx80 that I may have missed or I was not aggressive enough on?
  • Is there wiggle room with the qx60? I’d consider it since it wouldn’t be bare bones like the qx80. But I’d still like a good price.

Any advice and input is welcome, thanks in advance.

QX80 is a tarted up Armada. same for the QX60 (pathfinder), but it leases very well. If you are considering both the 60 will save you a lot of money

1 Like
3 Likes

Terrible MF and terrible residual on the QX80, probably could get a couple QX60’s for that quote. If you want a full size V8 type SUV you’ll have to change makes to get a halfway decent deal

1 Like

If you want a large luxury SUV, you should consider Ford Expedition Limited. I got a quote for $3500 DAS and $720 per month. I honestly think Q60 doesn’t ride as comfortable as a full size SUV.

The 60 is what I’m leaning towards now. I love how spacious the interior is of the 80 but i’m not sure it’s with it for that price.

And yes I totally agree, they’re basically classy nissans. But I like the nicer premium feel of the infiniti.

If you were in NewYork Metro area I can get you in a 71K QX80 4WD for 599/mth with 1st mo, DMV, tax and Bank fee DAS. This is with $6300 MSD to bring the MF down from 0.00267 to 0.00177 after MSD.

The above deal includes VPP and Conquest or have any Infiniti in household which is considered as loyalty.

HN.

I could not qualify for conquest as I do not have the specific vehicles (navigator, escalade, etc.) registered to my household.

That is crazy low pricing for a QX80. Around me, you’re talking a minimum of $7-800/month with a fair chunk DAS.

And I thought Infiniti has to offer you loyalty in order to have it? I’ve had (and currently have) multiple Infiniti’s & Nissan’s - no loyalty.

This is an exception they have made for QX80 this month. Any Infiniti automatically qualifies for loyalty which is 2K or you need to have conquest which are certain full size trucks like Escalade, navigator, Suburban, Expedition, Tahoe, Sequoia & Yukon.

For all other models the loyalty is given on case by case basis like you mentioned.

Ahhh, that makes sense. I

they didnt even offer me loyalty. I own a 2013 infiniti g37 lol.

@HN308 help me understand 2k loyalty that every Infiniti qualifies. Is it similar to 1.5k winter conquest bonus that they had in December if you own/lease a non-Infiniti car in the household?

@vicks

Loyalty for QX80 is having any infiniti in household which gets you 2K. If you don’t have infiniti but have a Escalade, Navigator, Suburban, Expedition, Tahoe, Sequoia or Yukon you get Conquest incentive which is also 2K.

oh got it, I understood other way around :slight_smile:
I am in market for leasing qx60 so my mind is trying to understand things in my favor!
Do you ship to AZ if I can give a NY/NJ address to register the car?

Don’t want to hijack someone’s thread. I will answer back over PM.

1 Like

Do they offer loyalty for only specific models? Or depends on state/dealer? The def didn’t offer or factor in loyalty discounts.

Interesting. Too bad i live in Florida. I do have a tahoe and suburban for the conquest

The loyalty for Qx80 is not dealer specific. It might be something for our market but check again with your dealer if it can be applied. This loyalty is a one off so your local dealer might have genuinely missed it

Good call. Thanks.