2019 Infiniti Q50 Signature NJ

Hey guys, so I have called around to 3 dealers in NJ and granted there seem to not be alot of these out there this was what was offered to me last night

MSRP: $44,645
Selling Price: $37,103
Gross Cap Costs: $38,635.90

Cash down, $1,000
Total Rebates: $1,000
Residual .49
residual amount $21,876
MF: .00029

$15,0000 miles/yr
39m

$436/m

I ended up getting up and walking out, they called me on the phone and said they could do $425/m if I committed right then, I said no still think can do better.

Would love any tips ect to get this price down a bit.

Thank you to all, was I right to walk away?

Id shoot for something like this with zero down. You were right to walkaway because this guy below (and the other Q50 you already commented on) were lower. Keep trying and push the searching out to PA if you have to.

Get their offer in writing and shop it around to every dealer within 200 miles. A lot will immediately bow out as they know what you’re doing. Some will offer you and be slow on getting you the offer in writing. Push them for their clear offer in writing with details. They kept trying to stall me so I said that my wife needs to review in detail before I pull any triggers.

I would like to add my 2 cents on something I did in December 2017 for a Q50 Red Sport (2018 model).

I used TrueCar. Reason for that is that TrueCar will send leads out to dealerships in the area you input (by zipcode).

The lead automatically lets dealerships know that they are going up against other dealerships.

Within an hour of me putting all that info into true car, I was contacted (email and phone) but about 4 dealerships. I ignored the calls but replied to all email’s.

The reason this works so well is that THEY KNOW they are going against other dealerships so they give aggresive pricing to start with. This is now the game they need to play and you can take advantage of that.

Good thing about this is that if you are reasonable with a dealershiop and tell them another dealership came in $15 less a month with no money down, as long as it’s not absurd they could probably match or beat it by a few bucks because most likely it’s true since they know you already got contacted by others.

Here are my tips. I tried it first with zip code around where I live and I got some dealerships in the area. I used another zip code 40 mins away and it opened up a slew of other dealerships. I ended up going to Flemington Infiniti. I did EVERYTHING via email, even the paperwork. I just had to go to dealership to meet with the finance guy and put my “add ons” onto my monthly payments.

On my way to pick up my new car, I got a call from Ray Catena Infiniti but I had already commited to another dealership. Promised the guy another shot and I will give him another shot come December when I go shop around for either a Q50 or M340i (The 2018 Q50 got totaled in April so I need a new car).

1 Like

Nice method. Definitely use google voice and a burner email for this.