2019 Infiniti Q50 For Lease

2019:
Infiniti, Q50, and 3.0T Sport:
39/10k:
I’m trying to get a Q50 3.0 T Sport in NJ, i went to couple of dealers and they negotiated down to 468 month with no down and everything else capped in. Only the first month to drive off, but i found out that Infiniti’s fiscal year quarter ends next week on the 31st. Is it possible to get the dealer to negotiate around 390-420 if i go in on the last day of the quarter? What you guys think is it possible?

Gonna need a worksheet for any real guidance. Use the calculator too. MSRP, Sale Price, Money Factor, Residual, Term, Mileage all need to be accounted for if you want any real help. Incentives like loyalty, conquest, etc. are helpful too.

My gut says pushing down another $40 is going to be tough on all but the very last day of the month and that there would need to be a glut of inventory. The 3.0T Sport is a bit niche, don’t know how many are on dealer lots.

Send e-mails to multiple dealers asking for their best price and letting them know you’re willing to do a deal this month. Once you receive feedback, then share that information about the best deal you have to encourage a little more competition. If you want, you can throw in your $420 number and say “hit the number and I’ll pick up the car.” That’s a general negotiation tactic… don’t know how well it will work or how great or horrible your initial numbers are without more details.

1 Like

@Hdhami

Your numbers will only make sense when you disclose the MSRP of the car.

If you have VPP these numbers look high but it depends on what the MSRP and what is the selling price on which this monthly number is based.

Also going to negotiate in person on last day is not required as most of the deals Hackrs make are done without stepping foot in the dealership.

This is something I have from a new york dealer but I don’t have any paperwork from any other dealer. The msrp is about the same what’s listed in this car. I believe the the money factor is 02.

Try Flemington Infiniti here in NJ, ask for my girl Dawn Taylor.

lol there’s absolutely no way that flemington comes near this number. unless it’s a vpp deal.

1 Like

Should I take it? And yeah the inventory is low, every dealer barely had 2-3 sitting on the lot

i shot you a pm…

@Hdhami

My numbers come to 339/mth with standard Due at signing and 393/mth with everything rolled in.

This is 21% off MSRP before applying VPP and with NJ taxes and dmv rolled in. If you are in NY taxes will be a bit more. Click on calculator link and enter your tax rate and Zero drive off checkbox to get your specific numbers