2019 Infiniti Q50 AWD Luxe. MSRP $43,945 39/10K. $305/mth. 1st Mth, DMV, tax and Bank fee DAS. VPP required. NJ/NY/CT

Current benz lease matures in february 2019

Can i get this deal?

The GM is back and all the quotes requested by members should have been sent. In case you still didn’t get the quote after sending the email, copy that email to me over PM.

The December numbers are good till next Wednesday

Hello I have sent you a PM can you please respond when you can. Looking for QX50.

January numbers are in and the Special for this month is updated in the 1st post.

There are around 5-6 of these lower priced cars in stock now.

HN.

Hey I’m interested in this deal. How do I proceed?

Just updated the Original post with another deal for Q50 Luxe AWD with Essential package. The discounts on these are 18% before VPP and makes it a much better deal than the base.

Both deals are available as of now.

Hey I’m interested in this deal. How do I proceed?

is this still available? id like to purchase this week

I am interested. Please PM me with details on how to proceed.

All dealer contact requests have been replied over PM.

Also interested. Please PM with details on how to proceed. Thanks.

Interested in Q50 Luxe AWD with Essential package 36mos@12K per year. Do have VPP. Located in NJ please PM me details.

All PM requests for dealer contact replied. PM me if I missed to reply any one.

Are these deals still available. Interested in the 2019 Q50 3.0t Luxe AWD + Essential. PM me

Hi, I’m in New York can I have the info please. Thank you.

Can you private message me the dealer for this, thank you

Hi, I’m located in the nyc area. Im interested in the deal, please pm me. Thank you

Interested can you pm me info

Are these deals still available. Interested in the 2019 Q50 3.0t Luxe AWD + Essential. PM me

All Pm’s replied with updated March numbers.

The thread for Q50 Luxe AWD for March is below.