2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0 LUX - $1k DAS - $299 / month plus tax - 39,XXX MSRP

Hope you get exactly what you’re looking for. I like the Q50 myself, and am not really finding the deals you have. It seems like Queens, NY is a bit tougher. I’m a newbie, and learning so much from you all. :slight_smile:

Seeing how it’s the 1st of the month, are these deals over? New to the forum and will reach out directly, thanks again for all the great info everyone.

1 Like

This is what they offer here in maryland :laughing:
2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Sport 51k MSRP.
39/15k
$5000 due at signing + 555 first month.
Monthly payment $555/mo.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Bud!

Today we can still do this deal
This will be our Infiniti thread going forward with other models added as well
Kindly reach me directly on my cell
31O-9O9-39O5
Call Or text

Let me help you get one
We’ll arrange shipping if that’s what you need and still save you thousands

How much would I be looking at for a 39/15k lease, MD taxes. Thanks.
Currently have an Infiniti in household.

No worries
Why Don’t we do this right and just get you a 52,000 red sport
How does that sound?

whats May deal on the Q60 24/24?

1 Like

24/24? You mean 39/10…

2 Likes

Always do 39 months on Infiniti. Don’t ask me why, but this is always their best program.

1 Like

And if you fall in love with the brand you can do their pullerhead program so it’s really 3 years

is it a real pull ahead or they just roll the last 3 months in the next lease?

They do a 2 month pull ahead. Nissan/Infiniti used to be as high as 6 months at one point, then 3, lately it’s been 2

1 Like

What’s a pull ahead in context of 39m lease?

So pretty much if you’re getting another infinit your last 2 to 3 payments are waived. It’s 2 now a days but since initial payment is due at signing anway it does become 3 years mathematically

1 Like

Depending on your situation (and the manufacturer) 1 day over a year could cost you a year of DMV fees so there’s that.

1 Like

Yes These things can be very tricky and at times dealers bet their horses on them

Any deals in a qx60?

1 Like