2019 Hyundai Sonata PHEV MSRP $34490 | Effective $168/mo

Got my brother with this deal below. Although there are many 2019 Sonata PHEV available, almost all dealers don’t want to discount more than 5% which is terrible.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Hyundai Sonata PHEV
MSRP: $34490
Monthly Payment: $168
Drive-Off Amount: $50 after rebates
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00087
Residual: 44%
Incentives: $11419 lease cash, $400 Grad rebate, $700 NJ Charge, $250 Bonusdrive
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Link

3 Likes

2019 Sonatas are still leaseable? Interesting…

That’s a nice deal on a Korean mid size transportation appliance…

can you share the dealer?

2019SONATA Plug-in Hybrid

Starting MSRP $33,400

Calculate Payment

Test DriveSee InventoryRequest a quote

$179/mo

With $2,599 due at lease signing

Lease

Special Lease

Effective August 4, 2020 - September 8, 2020

Lease a 2019 Sonata Plugin Hybrid 2.0L 4-CYL Automatic Transmission FWD(L0402F4P) for $179 per month for 36 months with $2,599 due at lease signing. Excludes registration, tax, title and license. Closed end lease for 2019 Sonata Plugin Hybrid 2.0L 4-CYL Automatic Transmission FWD(L0402F4P) available from 8/4/2020 and 9/8/2020, to well-qualified lessees approved by Hyundai Motor Finance. Not all lessees will qualify. Higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. Offer shown based on $2,599 due at lease signing (includes $179 first payment and $2,420 capitalized cost reduction). No security deposit required. MSRP $34,355 (includes destination, excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, options, insurance and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $20,766. Net capitalized cost includes $650 acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual lease payment. Total monthly payments $6,444. Option to purchase at lease end $15,460. Lessee is responsible for third-party fees. Third-party fees vary by state or locality. Lessee is also responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, $.20 per mile over 10,000 miles/year, excess wear, and a $400 disposition fee. Disposition fee of $400 applies in all states except in CO, IN, IA, KS, ME, OK, SC, WI, WV, and WY, where disposition fee is subject to state law limitations. CO, IA, KS, ME, OK, WV, and WY: The amount of 2 times the base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. IN and SC: The amount of 3 times the base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. WI: The amount of the base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. Must take new retail delivery on vehicle from dealer stock by 9/8/2020. Special Retail Balloon offer also available in the states of AL, AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TN, TX. See your local Hyundai dealer for details.

Special Retail Balloon offer also available in the states of AL, AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TN, TX. See your local

Colorado has $2k tax credit on the lease.

Dealerships are discounting this to $23k from ~$33k on a purchase, us qualifies for $5k fed rebate. Purchase is the real steal here, in CO it’s a brand new PHEV for $14k.

over 5K dlr discount before incentives? pretty good. Dealers should be motivated to unload these now, could be next month Hyundai ends factory incentives for this 2019. They ended incentives for 2019 Ioniq at start of august.

@ahash

In order to obtain that $700 charge up rebate the dealer has to be from NJ is that correct?

It cannot be an out of state dealer, like NY or CT?

Just wanted to make sure…

Correct $700 is CHARGE UP NJ and the dealer must be in NJ.

For NY residents, there is $1100 DRIVE CLEAN NY available.

I have one available within $10/month of this payment (depending on your NY tax rate) for NY residents only right now. UPDATE: Wow, that was fast. This car has a deposit from a member of the LH community. I am continuing to work on these. If there is a car at any NJ dealership willing to honor this price, I will secure the inventory and post it here and on my thread ASAP.

Just got word from one of my NJ dealerships that they have just ordered 10 more plug-in-hybrid vehicles to better serve my customers. I believe these will be '20 MY Ioniq PHEVs.

@AA-NJ Just texted you

Can you share the dealer info?

Solid deal! But could you break out the OEM lease cash vs the state rebates? Would help to understand how much of this deal is due to the state rebates vs being a good offer on its own.

Edmunds says lease programs have ended.

Lease cash is all Hyundai. Other incentives I’ve broken down in the post above.

Yea, which was deceiving. Had to look it up under incentives to see it was still active.

they’re wrong, ask them again. autobytel shows lease programs and dealer sites do too.

hyundai shows incentives, but i am wondering if the MF is subvented now. where else can i get mf and rv if not from edmunds?